October 31, 2014 | 1592 users online

Deodorants - Dove - Ultimate Go Fresh Burst~ Nectarine & White Ginger

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2012 12:23:00 PM More reviews by CherryTinsel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This one is much sweeter than the cucumber and green tea but is perfect for some occasions. I prefer this one when I need a little extra scent boost or I'm wanting to smell particularly feminine. I like it on it's own and it almost doesn't need a perfume counterpart.

It's not my first choice but I'd always buy it again to have some on hand.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2012 11:41:00 PM More reviews by cathyz123

i really like the smell of this one - very clean and refreshing. it does the job and i would repurchase but not at full price. i got mine on sale so i'll only buy when it's on sale :)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/29/2011 10:39:00 PM More reviews by ssslasher23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The smell is okay, but not amazing. I bought it because I was impressed by the Nectarine and White Ginger body wash, but this, not so much. It does the job and keeps me dry, but it's gotta have a good fragrance! Plus, it was more expensive than the deos I usually buy (Secret, Degree or Lady Speedstick). Wouldn't repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2011 8:54:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

I brought this since the store ran out of the Cucumber and Green Tea scent from the Go Fresh line that I usually get, so I thought this would be a nice change. The scent is very nice, very fruity and fresh. It didn't wear so well as the cucumber green tea one. It smelt a bit weird on me towards the end of the day and doesn't keep you dry for very long. Didn't irritate and didn't leave any white stains. Won't be buying again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2011 4:23:00 PM More reviews by BrittaBot

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've found this deodorant to be very effective. Like most people, I've used several over the years, and this one really works. I had accepted that the only thing that would work for me was Certain-Dri, but I picked this Dove product up on a whim, and it's better than any other stick deodorant I've ever used. It lasts the whole day, smells good, and totally prevents perspiration.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2010 3:51:00 AM More reviews by AllAboutMe83

Smelled good at the store, once applied it smelled like rotten nectarines. I will stick to the powder fragrance.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2010 10:47:00 PM More reviews by hellokittyfan1974

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was an average deodorant for me. I perfer roll on but this stick worked out fine in the end. The scent was okay sweetpowder scent but very light & nothing special.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/26/2010 8:37:00 AM More reviews by sheloves2move

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Oh how I wanted to love this product... I am obsessed with the Nectarine & White Ginger body wash. It smells divine and is one of my absolute favourites. So when I found out Dove did a deoderant in the same scent I was very excited. Unfortunately it just did not work for me. For a start, I found the scent to be quite different. Not as fresh and fruity as the body wash, the deoderant is much stronger and not as sweet. I really like the upside down design of the bottle, always plenty of product ready to be dispensed. But by the end of the day, boy.... pppeeeeeeyyyoooooo. I would be very reluctant to do any movement that involved lifting my arms up. I smelled like a pungent basket of warm overripe fruit. Very strong, and gave me a bit of a headache. And when the smell of your own armpits is giving you a headache you know it's time to move on...

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2010 5:05:00 PM More reviews by ctanonymous

This is my favorite deodorant, no doubt. I've tried a lot of others brands, but all of them either smelled simply appalling, or they didn't do much for me. This one is amazing, it fulfills its purpose, and it definitely didn't stain my clothing, just like the cover said. The smell is so good, too! It smells like sweet nectarines and summer, and its so relaxing... It's like applying body spray along with your deodorant at once.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2009 12:10:00 PM More reviews by Hannahbby2

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

My favorite deodorant.
I love all of the scents in the Go Fresh line, but this is by far my favorite one. I love the fresh smell, and it just makes me think of summer. I have the body wash, soap, and the spray to go with it.

Dove is the only deodorant I use for my sensitive pits, and this just makes it even better!