October 24, 2014 | 934 users online

Cleansers - Olay - Dual Action Cleanser + Pore Minimizing Scrub 2 in 1 Foaming Cleanser

rated 3 of 5 on 7/19/2014 8:15:00 PM More reviews by breaktheattraction

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i started using this cleanser in december and have since ceased using it because i had found a cleanser from garnier that works better than this and works wonders. this is an okay cleanser, but it's not great and doesn't do what it says.

this cleanser has small, little beads (or whatever?) in it that scrubs your face and removes any dead skin cells. while using this cleanser, i do note that it made my skin very soft and nice, but it did not minimize my pores in the slightest. not only that, but i found that it added to my oily t-zone, and it did not fight my acne or prevent it. i try to use a cleanser that not only cleans, but repels stubborn acne, which this did not do. it did take off my makeup, and it made my skin soft, but other than that it didn't do much. i am giving it a three rating because i love the packaging on this cleanser, and it did slough away dead skin cells which was nice. it also wasn't too expensive, which is a plus.

overall, this cleanser wasn't for really me, and i will not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/30/2014 3:20:00 AM More reviews by BBfabgal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Not for Sensitive Skin! ! !

I have been using this scrub for a week and it broke me out so bad...
I needed some pore minimizing and thought this would help but it didn't.
I would say this product is for people who have really bad pores and need
something strong.

The only good thing for me was that it did make my face soft but it made it bumby
with it breaking me out.

So it good if you need it for extreme pores, Bad if you have sensitive skin and small pores!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2014 11:01:00 AM More reviews by lisa1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Tried it last night for the first time. Nice fragrance and as soon as you put it on your face and spread it foams up nicely. Left my skin feeling very clean and didn't feel dry or tight at all. I will continue using it and will update to see if it actually shrinks pores like it claims. So far so good though. It's a tad expensive $8 at Walgreens but you do get a lot of product and i like the pump dispenser. Overall like it. But will update in a week or so to see what type of difference it makes in my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2014 6:01:00 PM More reviews by Diadore

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I freakin love this cleanser! I bought it about a year ago and finished it up. I loved it the first time around because it removed my makeup, even my waterproof stuff and for some reason I decided to get a different cleanser. The other cleanser doesn't remove makeup at all, but this one does awesome at that. I use this after my cleansing oil and this removes the rest of my makeup. I have oily/combo skin that's not sensitive at all and not problematic. The only con to this is that if you don' t leave the cap on in the shower, it builds up this brown scum inside. The scum doesn't actually touch the product though, it just looks disgusting.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2013 5:21:00 AM More reviews by veelui

my fave olay cleanser. inlike the half vleanser scrub combo. bulky bottle but thats okay

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2013 3:26:00 PM More reviews by AdrienneStarr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this cleanser off and on for a few years, and am impressed. It has kept my skin relatively clear under normal circumstances. Outside of major changes that caused my skin to react adversely (i.e. began taking b/c pills and occasional increased stress) this has been my HG cleanser. It is gentle enough to use twice daily yet effective enough to keep my skin visibly clear and smooth with regular use. I absolutely adore how the formula is keenly swirled in a pump bottle...makes for eye appealing swag and clever use. The scent is light and fresh and the foaming action is a plus because it produces plenty of lather so you don't need much to get the job done; hence, one bottle can last a while given that you are not using three and four pumps for each wash. At this point, I have repurchased this product at least six to ten times and do not regret not one purchase. It costs approximately $6-$7 depending on where you buy it and that's right on par for drugstore brand cleansers. As a matter of fact, it's cheaper than some other DS brands. Definitely a great product for basic daily use.
~A. Starr

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2013 11:39:00 PM More reviews by phalaenopsis_619

It's a decent cleanser and cleanses fairly well. The microbeads are effective in exfoliating your skin, but yet it is also very gentle. It is bottle is very cleverly designed, the pump pushes up the product, and not a single bit is wasted as a result. However, I didn't quite like the scent of this cleanser. The fragrance reminded me of bathroom refresheners.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2013 10:13:00 PM More reviews by mrsb622

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE THIS!!! I had the hardest time finding it after I ran out until I found it on amazon. I love this stuff! I use it every night after I wash my make up off. Doesn't dry my skin out. Even my husband uses it lol

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2013 2:40:00 PM More reviews by ChalyColonxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Loveeeeeee it!! I use it every morning before I put my face on and it gives a slight glow and gets rid of all the dead skin. It also smells very clean.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2013 8:34:00 AM More reviews by Kfunk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I wouldn't say this cleanser is great but I like it. I have combo skin and had no problems with it drying me out. My skin feels nice and soft after using it. I will be sticking to my St. Ives Apricot Scrub though because it's a lot cheaper.