April 20, 2014 | 1015 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Complexion Brush

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2014 7:09:00 PM More reviews by Cr3m3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This brush Is so soft.......I use it for bronzer, powder, blush it works great.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2014 7:08:00 PM More reviews by Eastend_Snob

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is an OK brush for me. Yes, it's super soft but otherwise nothing revolutionary. I tried it with both loose and compact setting powder, and thought it paled in comparison to my other brushes. The finish always seemed a little more powdery and little less polished. I think this would make a great highlighter brush though, like for dusting on shimmer powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2014 3:26:00 AM More reviews by Shopah0lic21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

I'm in love with this brush. Flawless finish with my creme foundation every time. It really does smooth and blend out my look. The brush never sheds and like any brush, if you clean it regularly it can last forever! I also love how the bristles are SO soft!! As for three bucks? You just can't bet it, I'll probably have to buy a few more just for backup!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2014 9:28:00 PM More reviews by jessiegg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this brush! It's so soft, which is important on my sensitive skin, and it works well too. I mainly use it to apply translucent powder and occasionally powder foundation. It brushes over my face with no irritation and seems to distribute product well.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2014 10:50:00 PM More reviews by KB333

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This brush is so fabulous and I absolutely love it! It's soft, picks up a lot of product, and is very easy to work with. The bristles do not come out as easily as the $1 brushes do. I'm a beginner at applying my make-up with brushes, so these brushes have given me a great experience. The only downside is that the tip of the brush will start to become lose after a few months, but then again they are so cheap you can easily replace them.

I use this brush to apply my blush.

I highly recommend these brushes to people who are just experimenting with makeup and makeup brushes. You can also check out a more thorough review at youtube.com/xoKEEBUUxo

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2014 1:36:00 PM More reviews by glamstep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

This brush is an underdog. I love it WAY more than the flat top, stipple and many other raved brushes from this line. When I first got this I immediately said its the most luxiorious feeling brush I've held in my hand in a longg time. The black handle is thick, shiny & sturdy; thankfully my ferrule was tight & has remained so. The bristles are extremelY soft & dense. The shape of my brush differs from the images here (that may add to my love of it) the ends are rounded like a C, you can almost make the center of the C taper to form a triangular tip. I prefer it much more over the traditional flat or boxy end. Anyways, this brush isn't packed tightly but has ALOT of 'give', so you can easily flex the entire brush head side to side if you wanted, its not flimsy tho when I use it only the C portion moves back & forth the rest stays put; so its perfect for 'dusting' on powder. Anything firmer might just blotch on powder, which would require blending, with this brush I can't even tell I applied powder. My only indication-my face goes from shiny to matte regardless of what powder I use.

Also Ive used it for blush (its quite large) so I dont use it that way often since I like to contour not leaving too much space for blush, but days that I skip the contour + highlight; I can get a natural flush effortlessly & veryy quickly.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2014 5:56:00 PM More reviews by KrysteenaZ

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

All of the E.L.F studio brushes are fantastic! I use this brush to apply the last touches like the elf studio HD powder. It's nice and soft and dry sturdy. I've washed this brush so many times and use it constantly and it's held up well and hasn't come apart or shed. It's a wonderful brush. I really love this brush. For only $3 you can beat it! It performs like an expensive high end brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2013 9:49:00 PM More reviews by LivTylerr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this brush because I couldn't find a angled contour brush so I figured this would have to do. I'm so happy I bought it, it contours and blends my ELF bronzer perfectly. Awesome price too.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2013 3:59:00 AM More reviews by annafefifofanna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is one of my favorites from the E.L.F studio brush line. It's angled more flatly than a typical face brush which I actually like. It's super soft and fluffly and does not shed. I enjoy using this for setting powders as it's very gentle and I use the fact that it's a bit flat to dust it on softly without affecting my foundation. It's also a convenient brush to just grab quickly and use for powder, blush, bronzer, and highlight, if in a rush!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2013 12:04:00 PM More reviews by pomsi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This brush is just great and really one of my most used ones. It has just the right density for me so it doesn't pick up too much product which is a must when you have fair skin like me.

If I'm in a hurry I always grab for this brush as I can use it for both powder, bronzer and blush,it's such a multitasker.

The quality is just great, I've used it for years now almost every single day and it hasn't shed a single hair.

I would definitely repurchase if I lost it.