October 24, 2014 | 1167 users online

Styling Products - Unite Boing Curl Cream

rated 2 of 5 on 2/6/2013 2:53:00 PM More reviews by Boodababe

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Unite must have changed the formula on this because the heavily perfumed scent is overpowering. I really liked the look when my stylist used it so I shelled out $22 for a bottle. The salon is large & airy so I did not notice the smell until I got home. It was so bad, I had to shampoo my hair! This morning I though maybe the stylist used too much & tried a small amount. Unfortunately the sweet perfumed smell was still too strong.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2012 10:22:00 PM More reviews by BrittenE

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is the best curl product I have ever used. For 27 years, I have struggled with my curly hair and have tried almost every product available -- drug store or salon. My hair either ended up crunchy or sticky or just plain greasy. This product actually help define my curls and while leaving my hair feeling really natural. Of all the curl products I've tried, this is the only one I have re-purchased. This product also smells really nice, not overly perfumed. This product, like most Unite products, runs on the pricier side, but it is worth every penny. This stuff lasts for months! I highly recommend this to anyone who has difficulty with their curly hair.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2011 9:46:00 AM More reviews by Arachne

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Adds mega shine. Smells wonderful - like a day at the beach. Pina Colada! Doesn't leave my hair crunchy, nor does it feel sticky, even in humid weather. Not greasy at all! It's very moisturizing and gentle on my highlighted hair. Great frizz control! Adds amazing curl definition and body. I pour a dime size amount in the palms of my hand, rub together and grabbing my hair like in a pony tail coat it in the cream. I toss my head upside down. Then I scrunch, scrunch, scrunch with whatever is left on my hands and diffuse. Perfect, soft, defined, wavy hair. <3

Update, I don't think I'd buy this again. It started to make my hair very tacky. Oh well, on to the next big great thing. ;)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2010 4:40:00 PM More reviews by sailorj

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Amazing stuff-never tried a product that claimed it would enhance curls and actually does...I have shoulder blade length fine frizzy hair (and a lot of it). A tiny bit of this-dime sized-mixed with any leave in conditioner really enhances the curl, makes my hair look healthy with bouncy curls and much reduced frizz. I get more volume in hair with this as well. You have to be careful because if you use too much, your hair will be crunchy, but find the right amount and you'll be happy. I am.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/11/2009 11:19:00 AM More reviews by macompanick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This may be the worst cream I've ever used in my 3A naturally curly hair. It makes it feel like stringy straw. The sole redeeming quality is that it seems to give volume, but my hair is just a big ol' frizzy mess. I tried my best to use up the bottle (especially at $20!) but I just can't suffer through the results day after day. I'm going to toss it.