Too Faced Lockdown Cream Shadow - I'm Guilty

2.3

Isododecane, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triethylhexanoin, Polyethylene, Trihydroxystearin, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Isopropyl Lanolate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Dimethicone, Propylene Carbonate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-40 Stearate, Kaolin, Tocopherol, Propylparaben, Acrylates Copolymer, Mica. ( /-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Carmine (CI 75470), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510)

Hate it. More liquid than creamy and terrible pigmentation. Takes forever to dry and CREASES!!

on 2/1/2011 6:18:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I have to say I was a bit let down with this color. I love TFSI and it's my Holy Grail for eye shadow primer. However, I was disappointed with I'm Guilty. Whenever I try to get it out of the container, it's runny. I've been able to get better results if I shake it before dispensing it. It can be really hard to get an even wash of color. I think it's a good concept but either I got a bad package or it's not good in this color. It's too bad, as I really love aquas/teals.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I swapped for this product after trying the Bedroom Eyes color in a store. This color (I'm Guilty) is a pretty teal that is a dissapointment when applied. I applied this using a brush and came out with streaky results - I think it would better be applied with a finger. BUT, initally, the color is bright so the controled application of a brush helps. Blending this out takes doesn't take TOO much effort (though it could be easier), and results in a faded teal wash. I layered powdered shadow colors over a thin layer and found them 'okay' for ease of blending and did not notice a noticable pigmentation increase as with normal e/s primers. Additionally, after about 6 hours, my e/s began to crease - not as bad as if I had NO primer on, but this is DEFINATELY the (no crease at ALL) primer I came to expect with TFSI. I have fairly oily lids, so those with 'normal' lids might get better 'primer' out of it.
Overall, I will use the tube I have now (no real problems with seperation - just 'shake' well prior to use), but I would not purchase this item. Two teal shadows (one bright, one tame for a wash), with some REGULAR TFSI, could give the same effect & be used MANY more ways.

on 8/21/2009 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Other, Coarse

I just got this product in the mail today from Sephora and I have to say I'm really disappointed. The formula is too watery and impossible to blend on the eye. I was left with areas that had no pigment on them and areas that had way too much. The packaging is horrible, this really should be a doe's foot or even a squeeze tube. This might work as a primer but I'd rather just buy UDPP or TFSI in a more neutral shade that can work under all my shadows. This is definitely going back and I won't be purchasing any of the other colors I had my eye on.

PS I have a dupe color from the Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush line that is much better quality. If you love this color and cream texture you should check it out.

on 8/19/2009 12:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

pretty color, terrible product. waaay too watery. would not repurchase. very hard to control

on 3/11/2009 3:05:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This is a beautiful teal blue color with shimmer. It stays put all day and does not loose it's vibrancy or crease! I wore this with MAC Aquadisiac on top and it kept the teal blues very vibrant. This is exactly what I was looking for since blues fade on me so quickly. I can't wait to try it with my other blues.

The packaging is like their shadow insurance. A little of this goes a reeeeaaaalllllly long way. I suggest using a brush to apply it. I used a concealer brush. I layered it very thinly and let it dry for about a minute before applying my powdered e/s color. This can be worn alone or layered with an e/s. I did not have any blending issues when using this product.

I would repurchase this product, but more than likely not this color because it will take me forever to use! :)