October 26, 2014 | 1048 users online

Eye Shadow - Too Faced - Lockdown Cream Shadow - I'm Guilty

rated 2 of 5 on 6/22/2013 3:21:00 AM More reviews by Viclovesmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hate it. More liquid than creamy and terrible pigmentation. Takes forever to dry and CREASES!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2011 6:18:00 PM More reviews by Zhariel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have to say I was a bit let down with this color. I love TFSI and it's my Holy Grail for eye shadow primer. However, I was disappointed with I'm Guilty. Whenever I try to get it out of the container, it's runny. I've been able to get better results if I shake it before dispensing it. It can be really hard to get an even wash of color. I think it's a good concept but either I got a bad package or it's not good in this color. It's too bad, as I really love aquas/teals.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/25/2010 1:17:00 AM More reviews by RealDealBeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I swapped for this product after trying the Bedroom Eyes color in a store. This color (I'm Guilty) is a pretty teal that is a dissapointment when applied. I applied this using a brush and came out with streaky results - I think it would better be applied with a finger. BUT, initally, the color is bright so the controled application of a brush helps. Blending this out takes doesn't take TOO much effort (though it could be easier), and results in a faded teal wash. I layered powdered shadow colors over a thin layer and found them 'okay' for ease of blending and did not notice a noticable pigmentation increase as with normal e/s primers. Additionally, after about 6 hours, my e/s began to crease - not as bad as if I had NO primer on, but this is DEFINATELY the (no crease at ALL) primer I came to expect with TFSI. I have fairly oily lids, so those with 'normal' lids might get better 'primer' out of it.
Overall, I will use the tube I have now (no real problems with seperation - just 'shake' well prior to use), but I would not purchase this item. Two teal shadows (one bright, one tame for a wash), with some REGULAR TFSI, could give the same effect & be used MANY more ways.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/21/2009 10:15:00 PM More reviews by JaimeLeah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

I just got this product in the mail today from Sephora and I have to say I'm really disappointed. The formula is too watery and impossible to blend on the eye. I was left with areas that had no pigment on them and areas that had way too much. The packaging is horrible, this really should be a doe's foot or even a squeeze tube. This might work as a primer but I'd rather just buy UDPP or TFSI in a more neutral shade that can work under all my shadows. This is definitely going back and I won't be purchasing any of the other colors I had my eye on.

PS I have a dupe color from the Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush line that is much better quality. If you love this color and cream texture you should check it out.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2009 12:21:00 PM More reviews by insanity89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

pretty color, terrible product. waaay too watery. would not repurchase. very hard to control

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2009 3:05:00 AM More reviews by blondejunkie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a beautiful teal blue color with shimmer. It stays put all day and does not loose it's vibrancy or crease! I wore this with MAC Aquadisiac on top and it kept the teal blues very vibrant. This is exactly what I was looking for since blues fade on me so quickly. I can't wait to try it with my other blues.

The packaging is like their shadow insurance. A little of this goes a reeeeaaaalllllly long way. I suggest using a brush to apply it. I used a concealer brush. I layered it very thinly and let it dry for about a minute before applying my powdered e/s color. This can be worn alone or layered with an e/s. I did not have any blending issues when using this product.

I would repurchase this product, but more than likely not this color because it will take me forever to use! :)