November 28, 2014 | 1460 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Lip Lites - Frosted Berry

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2012 1:09:00 PM More reviews by Radchickee

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like this gloss. It is mostly an opaque soft pink shade, but has just enough sheerness that is still comes across as a lip gloss. I love the pink shade, and the slight shimmer. I feel it makes my lips look pouty. Its cheap and portable. I just wish it came in a larger size.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2012 1:31:00 AM More reviews by mirageangelhope

I got this because I love the neutral one.This one has no pigmentation.It goes on pale pink/clear with glitter.If you want you lips with glitter this isn't bad for 2 dollars
.This is not up to the level of the neutral one or the pink one in terms of pigment and lasting power so I would try one of those and not bother with this one.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2010 12:16:00 AM More reviews by DodgerDasher

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I guess I got a good tube b/c mine is quite thick and pigmented. I love the shimmery mauve color, and it lasts longer than other Lip Lites I have. However, the fake berry scent bugs me. I'm more of a vanilla/coffee/cake girl, the decadent stuff :p Frosted Berry is quite cloying. The color and consistency are great, but I wouldn't repurchase this based on the fact that I hate the smell. Plus I have about 5000 other Lip Lites that I need to use up first.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2009 4:02:00 PM More reviews by candyfluff

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Meh, not very impressed. The smell and colour of this liquid Lip Lite is very similar to the Berry Smoothie version. There is no lasting power (like most Lip Lites) and the colour pay-off is virtually non-existent, it leaves my lips shimmery but otherwise neutral. I had high hopes for this colour as in the tube it is a lovely dark pink shade. I will keep this kicking about in my purse for when I want a plain gloss, but I will not be repurchasing.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2009 5:35:00 PM More reviews by ScullyNess

This product looks like a dark shimmery silver pinkish mauve in the tube. The products tastes and smells fine, much like a berry as stated. The color payout is not nearly as dark as I was expecting from this particular tube. Usually lip lites are fairly pigmented and somewhat thick. This is not the case with this color. It goes on sheer and barely leaves any color stain at all behind. It has the nice smooth texture that is moisturizing like all the other lip lites, just not the liquid color we're all used too. It colors slightly, sort of the lips but wetter and less "dead" looking than they'd be without it. So if you don't mind sheer gloss this one will do for you. For me it's just not a repurchase.