October 24, 2014 | 1622 users online

Pressed Powders - Rimmel - Stay Matte Pressed Powder - 004 Sandstorm

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2014 5:44:00 PM More reviews by shanbaan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am in love with this product. I have been using it for over 5 years, and will continue to use it. I am a teenager who does have breakouts, and deals with oily skin on a daily basis. It keeps the oils under control and covers breakouts magically. I love love love this product and will continue to repurchase until I find a better powder.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2014 1:03:00 AM More reviews by skylight106

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I do quite enjoy this product, I tried the Covergirl Clean oil control powder and Rimmel's is better. Although both make me matte upon application, this keepd me matte for longer. Wish this lasted all day, for me it doesn't, but none the less, I like it.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/14/2014 4:20:00 PM More reviews by rfoss16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got this powder in Sandstorm since I read that if I got a shade that matched my very fair skin perfectly, I'd look washed out

This powder lives up to its "shine control" claim, but sometimes it made my combination skin look cakey and mannequin-like. It contains parabens too, which turns me off.

I am now much happier using Almay Smart Shade Smart Balance pressed powder in light.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2014 4:05:00 PM More reviews by curlylocks

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Had been looking for a good setting powder. Use good foundations, and just want them to set without adding color or looking cakey. I got a pan of this and used it all up (shock, I usually don't have much brand loyalty). When I went to my d/s to repurchase, they were out. (!!) I tried a Wet n Wild powder (did NOTHING to control oil), and Revlon Colorstay (Transparent was ghostly white and also didn't help as much with oil). Thank God my store got it in again! I use it with a big puff, and just kind of pat into skin. It looks airbrushed. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2014 12:06:00 AM More reviews by iloveryanryley

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Im on my second pan and I love this powder. Its sheer so it wont add or change your foundation tone although it brightens a tiny bit for me when I powder my under eye. It stays matt even with my oily combo skin. I work 8 hours and never have to retouch. At the end of the day I still look decent and not looking like an oil slick. Price is unbeatable for what it can do for me too. I doesnt dry my skin even in winter time as long as I moisturize before makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2014 11:21:00 PM More reviews by Sgoosie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been useing this for a few years good powder I use it to set my foundation like revlon colorstay or covergirl 3 in 1 works great I used this shade sandstorm cause it has a yellow undertone great if your nc30 like me give it a try great powder

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2014 4:33:00 PM More reviews by Tashad88

Love this powder goes so good with the stay matte foundation!! & the price is fantastic!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2014 1:11:00 PM More reviews by Angie089819

I love this powder! It's amazing and also super affordable, can't get any better than that! It keeps me matte for most of the day and I definitely have oily skin, however sometimes i find my oils peaking through my nose after a couple hours. But for longer wear i always set my face with an oil-control make up setting spray so it works just fine! This powder over L'oreal true match foundation does me wonders. Definitely a good buy :D

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2014 9:18:00 AM More reviews by jennabethh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this pressed powder! I always put it over top of my foundation to lock it in place. I have quite fair skin, and I used to always just purchase the translucent stuff, but I tried the sandstorm once and have been purchasing it instead ever since! It gives my skin an all-over darker appearance without being orange or darkening me too much.

It takes all shine away, so it is true to its "Stay Matte" name.

It is also very affordable, which of course I love. I mean, who wouldn't right?

10/10. Or 5/5, whichever.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2013 12:36:00 AM More reviews by cathiienguyen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this product! This is the only product that really works to keep the shine out of my oily skin and the best part is -- it lasts the whole day.