Tweezerman Deluxe Eyelash Curler - metal

4.2

on 5/18/2015 5:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I've been using an eyelash curler from Daiso for the past year or so, and I love it so much! I recently broke it somehow, and I had $8.50 in CVS extra bucks, so I decided to try out the Tweezerman eyelash curler, since it came out to only ~$5 or so with the coupon. I do like that it comes with extra pads! It actually fits the shape of my eye better than other curlers I've tried, which is really nice when it comes to getting all the lashes in one go. Though, the one thing about this curler that annoys me is the fact that it's not spring loaded, if that makes sense. (The two sides don't stay open when you aren't using it?) Honestly, it probably makes no real difference, but it bothers me for some reason. It makes me think it's cheap or broken-looking. Also, I feel that my $1.50 Daiso lash curler curled my lashes even more, and that I have to hold the curler down for a shorter amount of time to get the curl I want.

For what I ended up paying, I don't regret this purchase, but I definitely would not pay $12+ for this thing.

on 10/19/2014 4:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is the best eyelash curler I've tried. With a longer, less rounded shape than other curlers I've used, it fits my eyes well. It gets heavy use and is also holding up well.

I am OBSESSED with this curler. My lashes are naturally pretty long, but thin and straight as an arrow. I love the way curled lashes really open up your eyes and makes your whole face look more "complete" (IMO). I actually used this curler while getting ready with a friend and immediately knew I was going to buy one! It was amazing how much better it worked than my Revlon one. I've also used just about every other drugstore brand out there, and this one is BY FAR the best! I use it with Mary Kay Lash Love mascara and people always compliment my eyelashes! Definitely my HG curler!

on 2/16/2014 11:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

LOVE IT!!! I was thinking about investing in a pricey eyelash curler since my eyelashes woukd not curl with covergirl or revlon. So, I did my research n stumbled across this baby at Walgreens. Price was $14.00 or so, I took a chance n omg...makes my lashes look like fake lashes ♥ comes with 3 refills ((since u must replace every 3 months to avoid infection)). I love it. Totally recommend it ♥

on 2/12/2014 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I bought this based on a YouTube review, and I love it. Every eyelash curler I've tried has tended to make my lashes kink at the outer part of my eye, and I always thought it was just the fault of my eye shape. This one seems a bit less rounded and fits my eyelash line perfectly. No kinky lashes. Plus it comes with 3 replacement pads (mine are red) which means this should last forever.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is the best eyelash curler that I have ever tried..and let me tell you...I have tried Many.
it came with 3 refills which was nice because one alone will last forever.
It doesn't dent my lashes or pull them and fits comfortably around my eye when i am curling.
and best of all it doesn't leave that unsightly L shape. Being a fan of their award winning tweezers I wasn't surprised to read that this is an award winning eyelash curler as well.
For the most part If you use them properly you really shouldn't have any complains..
If your looking to get the wide eyed look It's the best sidekick your mascara could ever have and definitely a favorite in my book

on 7/25/2013 3:33:00 PM

While I hate going against a string of mostly good reviews, hopefully it's valuable to those considering purchasing this to give an alternative point of view. I've not used drugstore eyelash curlers before, this was the first, purchased out of convenience. The brands I have used are Shiseido and Shu Eumura. There is no comparison, unfortunately. This appears to be good value compared to higher end curlers, especially since it came with 3 replacement pads--unfortunately it just doesn't work. I have almond shaped eyes and fairly long, thin eyelashes that are generally easy to grasp and curl. I found it awkward at best to figure an angle to grip my lashes without it pinching [odd because the packaging says "wont pinch."] If I sort of hold it perpendicular to my face rather than parallel it's doable, however it just doesn't curl, no matter how hard I press, release, press or walk it up my lashes, something I've never had to do with a Shu curler. This was a fail all around, surprising and disappointing because I've loved my Tweezerman tweezers and had higher expectations from the brand.

on 2/4/2013 2:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Wow! Just wow! An eyelash curler that actually curls my lashes rather than crimp them or leave my lashes stick straight has been as elusive to me as Bigfoot. It's something that I've heard existed but never saw with my own eyes. Until this eyelash curler that is. It curled my lashes beautifully and painlessly since it fit my eye so well. And....you can use it on your lashes after applying mascara (as long as it's dry) to hold the curl and no sticking! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! I thought it was a bit pricey for a drugstore curler at $12, but it is well worth it. It came with 3 (that's right, 3!) replacement pads. So with 4 total pads that need to be replaced every 3 months, that's a full years use for $12! That's a bargain. I can't praise this eyelash curler enough. I will definitely be repurchasing.

on 10/8/2012 11:48:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

When I first used this eyelash curler, I could think only of one word:Yes!
This curler has managed to score in every single category: Frame shape-much flatter than most drugstore ones-flat enough to fit the majority of my lashline without pinching. Did it fir every single lash of mine? No, there were a couple of lashes in the very back of my eye that didn't make the cut .However, I doubt I will ever find an eyelash curler to to fit all my lashes unless it's custom made for my eye shape; which happens to be very slanted. To solve this problem, I curl the lashes in the back of my lashline at an angle. This curler also provides an actual curl, and not that crimping that some other curlers give, and finally, that curl just lasts. Half an hour later, I found myself touching my lashes to check if maybe this lash curler was heated. And when it comes w/ two spare refills and a lash comb for 12 dollars, who's to complain?

on 6/19/2012 3:36:00 PM

Stay away from this one, if you want to keep your lashes! I only bought it because my Shu broke down (after 10 years in service I might add). I absolutely hate this curler! After using it for 1,5 months I have noticeable gaps in my lash line and the only thing I changed was my curler, so I blame you Tweezerman! What a horrible curler. On top of it, it pinches your outer corners + your lash line and the curl does not hold for longer than 30 minutes. Will contact Tweezerman about it and send it back. It seems this curler is either a hit or miss, but beware, a true miss with this one can mean you loose your lashes....

Popular Misc Beauty Tools