October 25, 2014 | 1713 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Tweezerman - Deluxe Eyelash Curler - metal

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2014 4:47:00 PM More reviews by Janay

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the best eyelash curler I've tried. With a longer, less rounded shape than other curlers I've used, it fits my eyes well. It gets heavy use and is also holding up well.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2014 7:48:00 AM More reviews by lcheramie1212

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am OBSESSED with this curler. My lashes are naturally pretty long, but thin and straight as an arrow. I love the way curled lashes really open up your eyes and makes your whole face look more "complete" (IMO). I actually used this curler while getting ready with a friend and immediately knew I was going to buy one! It was amazing how much better it worked than my Revlon one. I've also used just about every other drugstore brand out there, and this one is BY FAR the best! I use it with Mary Kay Lash Love mascara and people always compliment my eyelashes! Definitely my HG curler!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2014 11:37:00 AM More reviews by glamzdoll

LOVE IT!!! I was thinking about investing in a pricey eyelash curler since my eyelashes woukd not curl with covergirl or revlon. So, I did my research n stumbled across this baby at Walgreens. Price was $14.00 or so, I took a chance n omg...makes my lashes look like fake lashes ♥ comes with 3 refills ((since u must replace every 3 months to avoid infection)). I love it. Totally recommend it ♥

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2014 7:57:00 PM More reviews by hello_jamie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this based on a YouTube review, and I love it. Every eyelash curler I've tried has tended to make my lashes kink at the outer part of my eye, and I always thought it was just the fault of my eye shape. This one seems a bit less rounded and fits my eyelash line perfectly. No kinky lashes. Plus it comes with 3 replacement pads (mine are red) which means this should last forever.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2013 1:28:00 AM More reviews by makeupjunkie11786

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is the best eyelash curler that I have ever tried..and let me tell you...I have tried Many.
it came with 3 refills which was nice because one alone will last forever.
It doesn't dent my lashes or pull them and fits comfortably around my eye when i am curling.
and best of all it doesn't leave that unsightly L shape. Being a fan of their award winning tweezers I wasn't surprised to read that this is an award winning eyelash curler as well.
For the most part If you use them properly you really shouldn't have any complains..
If your looking to get the wide eyed look It's the best sidekick your mascara could ever have and definitely a favorite in my book

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2013 3:33:00 PM More reviews by susjs

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

While I hate going against a string of mostly good reviews, hopefully it's valuable to those considering purchasing this to give an alternative point of view. I've not used drugstore eyelash curlers before, this was the first, purchased out of convenience. The brands I have used are Shiseido and Shu Eumura. There is no comparison, unfortunately. This appears to be good value compared to higher end curlers, especially since it came with 3 replacement pads--unfortunately it just doesn't work. I have almond shaped eyes and fairly long, thin eyelashes that are generally easy to grasp and curl. I found it awkward at best to figure an angle to grip my lashes without it pinching [odd because the packaging says "wont pinch."] If I sort of hold it perpendicular to my face rather than parallel it's doable, however it just doesn't curl, no matter how hard I press, release, press or walk it up my lashes, something I've never had to do with a Shu curler. This was a fail all around, surprising and disappointing because I've loved my Tweezerman tweezers and had higher expectations from the brand.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2013 2:36:00 PM More reviews by habana

Wow! Just wow! An eyelash curler that actually curls my lashes rather than crimp them or leave my lashes stick straight has been as elusive to me as Bigfoot. It's something that I've heard existed but never saw with my own eyes. Until this eyelash curler that is. It curled my lashes beautifully and painlessly since it fit my eye so well. And....you can use it on your lashes after applying mascara (as long as it's dry) to hold the curl and no sticking! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! I thought it was a bit pricey for a drugstore curler at $12, but it is well worth it. It came with 3 (that's right, 3!) replacement pads. So with 4 total pads that need to be replaced every 3 months, that's a full years use for $12! That's a bargain. I can't praise this eyelash curler enough. I will definitely be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2012 11:48:00 AM More reviews by DiaryofaDyme

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

When I first used this eyelash curler, I could think only of one word:Yes!
This curler has managed to score in every single category: Frame shape-much flatter than most drugstore ones-flat enough to fit the majority of my lashline without pinching. Did it fir every single lash of mine? No, there were a couple of lashes in the very back of my eye that didn't make the cut .However, I doubt I will ever find an eyelash curler to to fit all my lashes unless it's custom made for my eye shape; which happens to be very slanted. To solve this problem, I curl the lashes in the back of my lashline at an angle. This curler also provides an actual curl, and not that crimping that some other curlers give, and finally, that curl just lasts. Half an hour later, I found myself touching my lashes to check if maybe this lash curler was heated. And when it comes w/ two spare refills and a lash comb for 12 dollars, who's to complain?

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2012 1:48:00 PM More reviews by ohkatie

I have tried SO many different brand eyelash curlers including Revlon and had literally no result AT ALL. The only curler that actually made a difference was this crappy drug store brand curler which crimped my eyelashes rather than curl them. Very unnatural looking. When I bought the Tweezerman Deluxe Eyelash curler I was intimidated by the price. 15 dollars or in that range. But I bought it anyway because of the good reviews. I never thought it was possible to love a cosmetic tool so much.. SERIOUSLY. It gave me the exact curl that I've been looking for for so long. So refreshing to find something like this that actually works! My eyelashes are naturally very, VERY straight and stubborn but when I use this I look like I have naturally curly lashes which is so hard to come by. Barely even need mascara! This curler is a miracle. Thank you, Tweezerman. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2012 9:06:00 AM More reviews by AllWhoWander

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

This is the best eyelash curler I have ever purchased. Before this, I only bought the usual cheap ones at the drugstore, the ones that were a few dollars.

The tweezerman is something like 3 times the price of those cheap ones but it's a million times better at curling my lashes.

It was so much better that I was really actually astonished by the difference the first time I used it!

I will never buy anything but tweezerman from now on. Although, it came with several refills of the rubber portion so I would imagine it will be a long time before I need to repurchase at all.

Ladies, do your lashes a favor and get this eyelash curler!