December 18, 2014 | 1656 users online

Eyeliner - K-Palette - 24 Hr Real Lasting Eyeliner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2014 5:05:00 AM More reviews by archt_marj14

I like this. The super fine tip is great & enables me to draw the finest, subtlest lines to a full-on cat eye. It's not 100% budgeproof as I've noticed that after 8 or so hours a little of it smudges, but then again that could be due to my oily eyelids. Not a pain to remove either, I just use a KGD makeup wipe or a cotton ball soaked in KGD Cleansing Water & every trace of it is removed. I currently have it in Black but it's too "dressy" for me to use everyday, so I now want to try it in Brown for a more casual look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2014 11:07:00 PM More reviews by izumilove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My favourite liquid eyeliner. I first tried it 8 years ago and I loved it back then and I love it now. I think the formula has actually improved since I first tried it. Most people who use Japanese cosmetics seem to claim that the Dollywink liquid eyeliner is the queen of liquid eyeliners. I like this one so much more. The price is good, although you do have to pay a higher price if you order it online. It is a nice deep black colour and the tip is fine and allows you to do thin precise lines. You can also make thicker ones if you would like to. It doesn't bleed and is not too liquid. The tip isn't too hard or too soft, making it very easy to use. You do not have to constantly shake it either in order to get enough smooth pigment, an issue I have with many liquid eyeliners . It is definitely waterproof and does not smudge! I find that I have no problem removing it at the end of the day with cleansing oil. Why did I ever stray? Packaging is kind of plain, not that I care too much as it is the content that counts. However, every now and again they will have a special release with cuter packaging such as pink versions so keep an eye out.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2014 4:39:00 AM More reviews by sunnyraingene

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I first bought this in April this year and it's been five months, and I'm still on my first eyeliner. I use this at least 6 days a week and vary my eyeliner style, but I line my eyes thinly, except on special occassions. I also use this under powder eyeshadow 95% of the time so that it doesn't smudge.

This is by far the best eyeliner I've used. I've tried liquid, pencil, khol, gel (you name it, I've most probably tried it). I've been using gel eyeliners for about 3 years, needed a portable, liquid pen eyeliner for my trip to Japan and chanced upon this at a local drugstore.

It was so, so good that I repurchased two more of these babies when I was in Japan (slightly cheaper in Japan than where I live) and will probably use this for the next few years. I use the liquid variation to line my top lashline only.

I have oily lids and live in a supremely humid city (humid all year round, no less), and they stay on for at least 6-8 hours before I need to touch-up (I usually cannot be bothered about that unless I have gatherings or dinner after work LOL). That's already pretty good, compared to the rest I've used that slid off my eyes after half a day.

The ink is highly pigmented, and it does not overflow from the smooth, soft calligraphy-like brush. One to two layers are all I need for a nice, black line, and it is very buildable. It dries up within 5 seconds as well!

Just a note that this is not the easiest of all eyeliners to remove, and I'd recommend either oil make-up remover or an eye make-up remover to remove this. I've tried miscellar water and needed to tug around the eye area for a bit to completely remove the eyeliner.

Hope this review helped!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2014 9:53:00 PM More reviews by bluemoose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bought it in Japan on my recent trip. While in store, I swatch almost all the liquid eyeliners including popular ones like dolly wink, majorica majorca and herione make etc. While they all look black and pigmented, once I searched this, they were all put to shame. This is black. Needless to say, I bought it, and have been loving it ever since. The ink flows so well (I feel like I can say the same thing for dolly wink) that I could use it to tight line (which is a chore for other liquid eyeliners). The brush tip is skinny and fine, and it stays on. My HG.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2014 4:20:00 AM More reviews by nicolahllai

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have oily eyelids so eyeliners tend not to last that long but this one lasts all day! The applicator is really easy to use and you can achieve thick and thin lines. The eyeliner is pretty black, and very waterproof/humidity/sweat-proof. I would definitely buy it again!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/19/2014 9:29:00 PM More reviews by beanl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

I have hooded eyes and applying liquid liner has always been a pain to me. Most brushes apply too "thick" on me and I look like I'd just applied black eyeshadow. I found out about the Micro version of K-Palette's Real Lasting Eyeliner, which people only raved about, and decided to get it online. I bought it from Japan on Ebay for around $13 and couldn't wait to try it on. Unfortunately, it didn't quite live to my expectations.

Although I love the tiny applicator (the finest I've ever seen), I'm not so fond of the formula. I got the waterproof version in Jet Black and it surely isn't jet black in color. The light pigmentation was a big disappointment. And it smudges.

As much as like the concept of the micro liner, I wasn't impressed. So I guess I won't be repurchasing it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2014 10:14:00 AM More reviews by Lomelindi

I got this eyeliner on my trip to Japan because I've heard so many great things about it! The price was wonderful, somewhere around $10 with the currency conversion. The outer packaging isn't anything special, just a plastic pen-shape design. However, the product's brush tip feels/looks like a calligraphy brush and is very soft and thin (thinner than any Western brand's tip that I've used). The eyeliner itself is very liquidy and smooth, so it glides on like a dream and is jet black (assuming you got the black shade). It dries into a glossy finish.

Some things I noticed:

1) Perhaps due to its very liquid-y formula, this eyeliner took a few seconds longer to dry than I expected, so it smeared in my inner eye area because I was blinking. (I'm Asian and have double eyelids, but the inner eye area is always tricky.)

2) I used this liner throughout my trip in Japan and it held up perfectly against sweat and grime - however, around the 12 hour mark, it will start to peel and flake around the edges if you've taken it through a brutal day.

3) With such a soft, thin brush and such an intensely pigmented formula, you really need to have a steady hand. I wouldn't recommend this pen for people who have never used liquid liner before, it might be hard to get a straight and even line unless you're used to brush pens.

Overall, this is a FANTASTIC product, comparable but slightly less long-lasting than Stila Waterproof 24/7 liquid eyeliner. It's only $10, which makes it a better steal than anything in Sephora. I just wish it wasn't so hard to find in the States! I think you have to order it from online if you don't have easy access to a Japanese store.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/2/2014 4:28:00 PM More reviews by Jasminion

OILY EYELID GIRLS BEWARE!

I'm Asian and it's a common thing for us to have eyeliner transfer on to the bottom creating the much sexy and exotic eyes of panda look (lol not really). I thought I can avoid it with k-palette because this product was made for Japanese girls and I know how innovative they are with their products.

But nope this was a deception. This thing will surely smudge and transfer about an hour or two after applying. I don't know if something is wrong with me or what. Ironically, because it is "long lasting" It will be hard to remove the liner from your bottom lids if you don't have some kind of eye makeup remover with you. I think if you're one of those girls that can't find a liner that won't transfer, keep on searching because K-palette is not the one.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/26/2014 11:55:00 PM More reviews by pokette

This smudges on me. It's always compared to the Dolly Wink liquid eyeliner which does not smudge on me. I'm going back to Dolly Wink!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2014 10:26:00 AM More reviews by wtfishes

I LOooOOOve this stuff. I got the waterproof formula so that's probably the reason why it stayed on my eyelids for hours. I fell asleep with this eyeliner on, I woke up without a smudge. I also bought this in 'Very Black' which might also be the reason why it's super dark. Plus, the tip is so small so I can control the thickness of the line.