K-Palette - 24 Hr Real Lasting Eyeliner

4.2

Aqua, Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Beheneth-30, Ammonium Styrene/Methylstyrene, Acrylates Copolymer, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide

on 2/2/2015 4:01:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I adore this eyeliner. I've gone through 2 tubes of the dark brown one and what I love about it is how thin the tip is which allows you to draw very precise lines. I believe that if you want an eyeliner to be smudge-proof, you have to also put in work yourself by using a makeup primer on your eyelids, and a setting powder around your eye if you have oily skin, because I have yet to meet a completely budge-proof eyeliner! That being said, this eyeliner does have great lasting powers if you prep your eye properly. It lasts me a lot longer on the lower lashline for some reason, and even lasts well during humid summers! I love how natural the dark brown shade looks too, it makes your eyes stand out subtly and it has become my most reached for eye product. I would definitely repurchase again and again!

on 1/3/2015 9:10:00 AM

Amazing eyeliner, easily applied, super black and last a super long time. I would purchase this over and over again. Try this and it would be your HG eyeliner.

the first thing you should know if you want to buy this K-palette liquid eyeliner is to choose the one in SUPER BLACK, which is WP.

The natural black one sucks. The colour is VERY LIGHT, and you must apply layers for the so so cat eye look, and it does not even last long as it claimed to be and not softlens user friendly! if your eyes become watery, then, that's it. your make up ruined. GG.

YETT, the super black one is da bomb. This one works as it claimed to be. I LOVE THIS.

So, NEVER BUY THE "NATURAL BLACK" ONE !

on 12/8/2014 5:05:00 AM

I like this. The super fine tip is great & enables me to draw the finest, subtlest lines to a full-on cat eye. It's not 100% budgeproof as I've noticed that after 8 or so hours a little of it smudges, but then again that could be due to my oily eyelids. Not a pain to remove either, I just use a KGD makeup wipe or a cotton ball soaked in KGD Cleansing Water & every trace of it is removed. I currently have it in Black but it's too "dressy" for me to use everyday, so I now want to try it in Brown for a more casual look.

on 9/12/2014 11:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

My favourite liquid eyeliner. I first tried it 8 years ago and I loved it back then and I love it now. I think the formula has actually improved since I first tried it. Most people who use Japanese cosmetics seem to claim that the Dollywink liquid eyeliner is the queen of liquid eyeliners. I like this one so much more. The price is good, although you do have to pay a higher price if you order it online. It is a nice deep black colour and the tip is fine and allows you to do thin precise lines. You can also make thicker ones if you would like to. It doesn't bleed and is not too liquid. The tip isn't too hard or too soft, making it very easy to use. You do not have to constantly shake it either in order to get enough smooth pigment, an issue I have with many liquid eyeliners . It is definitely waterproof and does not smudge! I find that I have no problem removing it at the end of the day with cleansing oil. Why did I ever stray? Packaging is kind of plain, not that I care too much as it is the content that counts. However, every now and again they will have a special release with cuter packaging such as pink versions so keep an eye out.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I first bought this in April this year and it's been five months, and I'm still on my first eyeliner. I use this at least 6 days a week and vary my eyeliner style, but I line my eyes thinly, except on special occassions. I also use this under powder eyeshadow 95% of the time so that it doesn't smudge.

This is by far the best eyeliner I've used. I've tried liquid, pencil, khol, gel (you name it, I've most probably tried it). I've been using gel eyeliners for about 3 years, needed a portable, liquid pen eyeliner for my trip to Japan and chanced upon this at a local drugstore.

It was so, so good that I repurchased two more of these babies when I was in Japan (slightly cheaper in Japan than where I live) and will probably use this for the next few years. I use the liquid variation to line my top lashline only.

I have oily lids and live in a supremely humid city (humid all year round, no less), and they stay on for at least 6-8 hours before I need to touch-up (I usually cannot be bothered about that unless I have gatherings or dinner after work LOL). That's already pretty good, compared to the rest I've used that slid off my eyes after half a day.

The ink is highly pigmented, and it does not overflow from the smooth, soft calligraphy-like brush. One to two layers are all I need for a nice, black line, and it is very buildable. It dries up within 5 seconds as well!

Just a note that this is not the easiest of all eyeliners to remove, and I'd recommend either oil make-up remover or an eye make-up remover to remove this. I've tried miscellar water and needed to tug around the eye area for a bit to completely remove the eyeliner.

Hope this review helped!

on 8/3/2014 9:53:00 PM

Bought it in Japan on my recent trip. While in store, I swatch almost all the liquid eyeliners including popular ones like dolly wink, majorica majorca and herione make etc. While they all look black and pigmented, once I searched this, they were all put to shame. This is black. Needless to say, I bought it, and have been loving it ever since. The ink flows so well (I feel like I can say the same thing for dolly wink) that I could use it to tight line (which is a chore for other liquid eyeliners). The brush tip is skinny and fine, and it stays on. My HG.

on 7/28/2014 4:20:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I have oily eyelids so eyeliners tend not to last that long but this one lasts all day! The applicator is really easy to use and you can achieve thick and thin lines. The eyeliner is pretty black, and very waterproof/humidity/sweat-proof. I would definitely buy it again!

on 7/19/2014 9:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I have hooded eyes and applying liquid liner has always been a pain to me. Most brushes apply too "thick" on me and I look like I'd just put black eyeshadow on. I found out about the Micro version of K-Palette's Real Lasting Eyeliner, which people only raved about, and decided to get it online. I bought it from Japan on Ebay for around $13 and couldn't wait to try it on. Unfortunately, it didn't quite live to my expectations.

Although I love the tiny applicator (the finest I've ever seen), I'm not as fond of the formula. I got the waterproof version in Jet Black and it surely isn't jet black in color. The light pigmentation was a disappointment. On the other hand, it stays put the whole day but it's very easy to remove.

As much as like the concept of the micro liner, I was a little turned off by light pigmentation. Not sure if I'd repurchase or not. I'll probably try a few different eyeliners first.

on 5/8/2014 10:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got this eyeliner on my trip to Japan because I've heard so many great things about it! The price was wonderful, somewhere around $10 with the currency conversion. The outer packaging isn't anything special, just a plastic pen-shape design. However, the product's brush tip feels/looks like a calligraphy brush and is very soft and thin (thinner than any Western brand's tip that I've used). The eyeliner itself is very liquidy and smooth, so it glides on like a dream and is jet black (assuming you got the black shade). It dries into a glossy finish.

Some things I noticed:

1) Perhaps due to its very liquid-y formula, this eyeliner took a few seconds longer to dry than I expected, so it smeared in my inner eye area because I was blinking. (I'm Asian and have double eyelids, but the inner eye area is always tricky.)

2) I used this liner throughout my trip in Japan and it held up perfectly against sweat and grime - however, around the 12 hour mark, it will start to peel and flake around the edges if you've taken it through a brutal day.

3) With such a soft, thin brush and such an intensely pigmented formula, you really need to have a steady hand. I wouldn't recommend this pen for people who have never used liquid liner before, it might be hard to get a straight and even line unless you're used to brush pens.

Overall, this is a FANTASTIC product, comparable but slightly less long-lasting than Stila Waterproof 24/7 liquid eyeliner. It's only $10, which makes it a better steal than anything in Sephora. I just wish it wasn't so hard to find in the States! I think you have to order it from online if you don't have easy access to a Japanese store.