K-Palette - 24 Hr Real Lasting Eyeliner

4.2

Aqua, Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Beheneth-30, Ammonium Styrene/Methylstyrene, Acrylates Copolymer, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide

on 7/26/2015 1:33:00 AM

My HG liquid eyeliner. Quite possibly the only liquid eyeliner that doesn't smudge, flake, bleed, or transfer on my extremely oily lids.

I have always struggled with eyeliner. I tried pencils, cream eyeshadows, kohls, gel liners.... All didn't work. I must have spent a good amount of money and time (not to mention, embarrassment) on finding that perfect product to tightine my eyes the only reason I purchase eyeliner. Having extremely shaky hands prevent me from doing a graphic eye. =p

A friend gifted this to me a few years ago, and I find myself repurchasing this over and over again. Why?

1. It has a fine nib Perfect for going in between your lashes / lower lash line.
2. It glides on smoothly and doesn't bleed Extremely pigmented, this stays put once it goes on.
3. No smudging, even without primer Need I say more?

Ever since I discovered this, I find myself more confident when it comes to applying and wearing eyeliner as I never need to worry about the product transferring down my eyes / smudging a couple of hours in.

It's wonderful, and lasts a long time without drying out too. Love it!

on 7/24/2015 7:09:00 AM

Super easy to apply. Super lasting on my eye lids.

on 6/5/2015 4:14:00 PM

I can't believe this eyeliner is rated a 4.2 here! It doesn't last 2 whole hours on me and the pigmentation is not there. This was a huge disappointment.

on 5/12/2015 1:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This eyeliner would would have been great if it didn't flake terribly. It hardly smudges or fades but it just flakes itself off as the hours go by. Half of my eyeliner would be all over my face by the end of the day, and a slight rubbing would get the remainder to flake off as well. The black specs are not very noticeable but I would prefer not having to reapply my eyeliner.

I don't use eyeliner frequently, perhaps around five times a year. That being said, I find the brush not too easy or difficult to use, it gets easier with practice.

on 2/2/2015 4:01:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I adore this eyeliner. I've gone through 2 tubes of the dark brown one and what I love about it is how thin the tip is which allows you to draw very precise lines. I believe that if you want an eyeliner to be smudge-proof, you have to also put in work yourself by using a makeup primer on your eyelids, and a setting powder around your eye if you have oily skin, because I have yet to meet a completely budge-proof eyeliner! That being said, this eyeliner does have great lasting powers if you prep your eye properly. It lasts me a lot longer on the lower lashline for some reason, and even lasts well during humid summers! I love how natural the dark brown shade looks too, it makes your eyes stand out subtly and it has become my most reached for eye product. I would definitely repurchase again and again!

on 1/3/2015 9:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Amazing eyeliner, easily applied, super black and last a super long time. I would purchase this over and over again. Try this and it would be your HG eyeliner.

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

the first thing you should know if you want to buy this K-palette liquid eyeliner is to choose the one in SUPER BLACK, which is WP.

The natural black one sucks. The colour is VERY LIGHT, and you must apply layers for the so so cat eye look, and it does not even last long as it claimed to be and not softlens user friendly! if your eyes become watery, then, that's it. your make up ruined. GG.

YETT, the super black one is da bomb. This one works as it claimed to be. I LOVE THIS.

So, NEVER BUY THE "NATURAL BLACK" ONE !

on 12/8/2014 5:05:00 AM

I like this. The super fine tip is great & enables me to draw the finest, subtlest lines to a full-on cat eye. It's not 100% budgeproof as I've noticed that after 8 or so hours a little of it smudges, but then again that could be due to my oily eyelids. Not a pain to remove either, I just use a KGD makeup wipe or a cotton ball soaked in KGD Cleansing Water & every trace of it is removed. I currently have it in Black but it's too "dressy" for me to use everyday, so I now want to try it in Brown for a more casual look.

on 9/12/2014 11:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

My favourite liquid eyeliner. I first tried it 8 years ago and I loved it back then and I love it now. I think the formula has actually improved since I first tried it. Most people who use Japanese cosmetics seem to claim that the Dollywink liquid eyeliner is the queen of liquid eyeliners. I like this one so much more. The price is good, although you do have to pay a higher price if you order it online. It is a nice deep black colour and the tip is fine and allows you to do thin precise lines. You can also make thicker ones if you would like to. It doesn't bleed and is not too liquid. The tip isn't too hard or too soft, making it very easy to use. You do not have to constantly shake it either in order to get enough smooth pigment, an issue I have with many liquid eyeliners . It is definitely waterproof and does not smudge! I find that I have no problem removing it at the end of the day with cleansing oil. Why did I ever stray? Packaging is kind of plain, not that I care too much as it is the content that counts. However, every now and again they will have a special release with cuter packaging such as pink versions so keep an eye out.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I first bought this in April this year and it's been five months, and I'm still on my first eyeliner. I use this at least 6 days a week and vary my eyeliner style, but I line my eyes thinly, except on special occassions. I also use this under powder eyeshadow 95% of the time so that it doesn't smudge.

This is by far the best eyeliner I've used. I've tried liquid, pencil, khol, gel (you name it, I've most probably tried it). I've been using gel eyeliners for about 3 years, needed a portable, liquid pen eyeliner for my trip to Japan and chanced upon this at a local drugstore.

It was so, so good that I repurchased two more of these babies when I was in Japan (slightly cheaper in Japan than where I live) and will probably use this for the next few years. I use the liquid variation to line my top lashline only.

I have oily lids and live in a supremely humid city (humid all year round, no less), and they stay on for at least 6-8 hours before I need to touch-up (I usually cannot be bothered about that unless I have gatherings or dinner after work LOL). That's already pretty good, compared to the rest I've used that slid off my eyes after half a day.

The ink is highly pigmented, and it does not overflow from the smooth, soft calligraphy-like brush. One to two layers are all I need for a nice, black line, and it is very buildable. It dries up within 5 seconds as well!

Just a note that this is not the easiest of all eyeliners to remove, and I'd recommend either oil make-up remover or an eye make-up remover to remove this. I've tried miscellar water and needed to tug around the eye area for a bit to completely remove the eyeliner.

Hope this review helped!