September 17, 2014 | 1060 users online

Hair Treatments - Leonor Greyl - Regenerescence Naturelle

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2013 4:06:00 PM More reviews by Isadora123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product!!!
I believe that if your scalp is health so will be your hair! And this product is the prove...at first I was a little scared because I have oily hair and I thought that this oil treatment would leave my hair grease...on the contrary! I usually leave it all night, and when I wash my hair the next day it looks just gorgeous!!!!
I really think that my hair has become straighter and much easier to deal with after I started using natural products (most of them from Leonor!), including this one.
Forget about Kerastase, Redken and all this junk (which I used for years!), use NATURAL products, the ones that not only care about your hair but also your scalp and dont have a lot of chemicals.
This oil is a great start!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2012 1:22:00 PM More reviews by BayRidge

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

What the website says - "A scalp treatment formulated with essential and botanical oils that will stimulate and purify the scalp while encouraging hair growth. Suitable for all scalp conditions. Increases surface blood and circulation, preventing deficiencies of the scalp."

What I say - it works! About 5 years ago, I stopped washing my hair every day (highly recommended if you think you have an oily scalp as I did.) Over a span of time, the quality of my hair increased. Not that it was bad before, it just got a lot better. Now I can generally go for a week without washing my hair if I really want. (Ponytails & dry shampoo help a lot though.) But about a year ago, I felt more of my hair was falling out than it should. Nothing else changed so I had no hormones, pregnancy, etc to look to as a cause. I thought maybe it was because I was washing my hair so infrequently, but it was still bothering.

After using Regerescence Naturelle 2x...2x! I have noticed a substantial decrease in the amount of hair falling out. I mean substantial. I rub it into my scalp (dry) and leave it on for at least an hour before washing it out with a gentle shampoo. Unbelievable. I don't look like a shampoo advert, but I do look like myself only with much better hair. Most of all, I am so happy to see only a few hairs coming out when I wash my hair instead of... well, a heck of a lot more.

It is expensive though can be found online at discount. I would love to understand what the issue is with my scalp, but until I do, I will continue to use this as it really works.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2009 8:30:00 PM More reviews by alba75

I have had issues with hair loss after pregnancies, and stress. Treatments by Rene Furterer and Alterna were average, to say the least. My hairstylist advised me to try purifying scalp oil that might treat scalp deficiencies and stimulate hair growth before throwing money on various treatments. I was hesitant due to my experience with Complexe 5 Regenerating Extract. Upon doing some research, I decided to give Leonor Greyl's scalp treatment a try The above treatment comes in a small glass bottle with a dropper. It has got a bitter herbal smell. The smell is rather strong, but does not give me any headache. I usually keep this treatment for an hour at least. My hair is soft and silky, whereas the scalp is flake -free. It is very important to thoroughly wash head as a failure to do so may lead to greasy-looking hair. I would re-purchase it again unless I find something better.