Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Mosaic eyeshadow-- Satisfied

1.8

on 12/10/2012 10:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I purchased this when Victoriaís secret was having their semi annual fee so I got it for more than 50% off which is awesome because this product sucks! I canít even get the black to show up at all and I mean come on itís black! The other colors are great but I still would not repurchase there are a lot of cheaper and greater alternatives like wet n wild and nyx.

on 9/25/2009 4:48:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

why oh why did I ever buy this.... the colors looks nice in the packaging but they are so hard to work with. You have to dig to get a nice amount of color out and they don't really blend well. I will not be purchasing this palette again.

on 5/19/2009 2:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This eyeshadow was not the best for me. The colors did not adhere well to my eyelids and I had to blend it rigourisly for the color to appear as how I wanted it. As said below, the black is not good. For me, it faded a few hours later and had to reapply.

on 3/9/2009 12:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

A basic smokey eye palette with 4 colors-- silver, dark gray, frosty white and black. They are silky and blend well. The colors are not the best pigmentation, but not the worst either, with the exception of the black (it's not that great). You're better off using a black eyeshadow from MAC or NYX. I haven't worn it for a long period of time yet, so I do not know the staying power. I purchased this mosaic quad mainly for travel-- all colors are in one place, in a cute compact with a mirror. As with many of the other VS Very Sexy Mosaics, test it first before purchasing to see if it is pigmented enough for your liking, as I've found the mosaic quads very inconsistent.