September 18, 2014 | 1800 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - MegaCHROME Eyeliner #151 Cobalt Blue

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2010 1:21:00 AM More reviews by mooshrimp

I needed a cheap navy eyeliner and settled on this one because of the cute little rhinestone at the end (and the price of course). It doesn't really show up as very navy, hard to tell it's not black. And I don't see any sort of shine or shimmer like the packaging or name would make you think. It was a real pain to get to go on and required a lot of pressure and multiple times going over the same spot. It was alright, but definitely not something I'd use again unless I was really in a pinch. Not a bad eyeliner or anything, it did what a plain eyeliner should.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2009 11:11:00 AM More reviews by butterfly3475

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this because I was looking for a navy blue eyeliner that was fairly cheap. This was pretty cheap, 2.99 @ walgreens. It struck my eye at first because of the cute packaging. It has a small sparkly gem and the bottom of the pencil. I bought it and immediately put it on when I got home. The color is a very pretty navy, not very chrome-y though. I love this pencil but one problem is that you really have to work with it to get an opaque line on your lid. It took me 3 or 4 times going over and over to finally get the nice navy color pay off. Overall, I probably will go buy more colors of these liners because the final color is very pretty and its lasts all day as well.