April 25, 2014 | 1133 users online

Scrubs - Skinfood - Rice Mask Wash Off

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2014 6:59:00 AM More reviews by Minirockss

This jar lasts forever! I bought mine more than half a year ago and I still have 60% of it. I admit I don't use this really frequently, but still, it lasts a very long time. I only put a pea-sized amount on my cheeks, forehead, nose, and chin for each use. It smells like amazing rice LOL, and the little beads provide nice gentle exfoliation. After washing it off, my face feels plump and soft. I'm not sure if this has done anything amazing in the long run, but it's something I would consider repurchasing after I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2014 11:49:00 PM More reviews by DeborahTsai

I love anything from Skinfood. This is a great product that I use probably once a month. I think using this too much might be too harsh because my face is a bit red after use.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2014 5:41:00 PM More reviews by Videotapeses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I use this mask in the shower. It is brightening, softening and non irratating. I do not scrub the particles in my skin, I just let it set for 10 to 20 minutes like i would use a tradional pack. It does for $12 on sasa, I will be buying again as I just ran out. I think it lasted me a VERY long time to go through the whole tub.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2013 5:15:00 PM More reviews by kimberlyqy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Why do I feel that it is the same as water that I could have used after it rinses raw rice? I am sure the mineral content would be just as high as this product. Not sure if I would purchase this again even though it feels good to have this on my face.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2013 12:54:00 AM More reviews by hailung

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is excellent to use for the Fall/Winter and early Spring months. I received small samples of this and truthfully I am very pleased with both this and the Black Sugar scrub mask along with the Black Sesame Hot mask as well all three work wonderfully. The Rice mask works very well like I said in the Fall/Winter months.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2013 1:07:00 PM More reviews by huggybbs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS. Got my friend to buy it for me from Korea, so it was around 6 USD? This made my skin suuuuper smooth to the touch after the very first use. The directions on the product said to massage it on my skin for 10-15 minutes, but I could only manage to do so around 7 minutes before my hands got too tired. Can't wait to see the long term results!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2013 12:39:00 PM More reviews by Betty647

This is absolutely my favourite wash off mask from Skinfood!!!! I find that this is much better than the black sugar mask, because its less harsh and it makes my skin feel very smooth. I usually leave this mask for 30 min (i just lose track of time because im reading and doing other things) and then wash it off. Voila smooth skin :D!
This mask is also very cheap only $8 on eBay but you can buy this for $5 on rose rose shop. It lasts a long time too!!! It's been 4 months and I still have half of a tub. Highly recommended! Definitely give it a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2013 12:29:00 AM More reviews by sha2702

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is absolutely the best mask i've ever used !!! YES !! THE BEST !!!
I decide to buy this mask after i found out the user reviewers for this mask.
I feels so excited to try it. I'm falling in love with this mask since the first time open the cap because it smells so so great...
Then, when I applied to my face, the scrub isn't hurting my face because it so soft.
After massage it then leave it for 10-15 minutes and then wash the mask off, WOW...
This mask really make my skin so soft, even my fiancee keep touching my face when we try to sleep.. hehehehee
And after i used it for 2-3 times i realized that my skin feels soft & shiny-bright skin.
Such a great mask !!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2012 6:15:00 AM More reviews by TiniD

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Its one of my favorite products from Skinfood. Actually one of my favorite mask ever.
The mask smells really nice, not too strong, just a hint of cooked rice and it smells just fresh.
It moisturizes the skin well and is a mild exfoliate at the same time. Depends on how you use it, I dont scrub it a lot on my face I just leave it 15-20 min and then I wash it off. I use it mainly in summer and its a great refreshment mask and very relaxing.

I always keep it in my fridge so its cool when I put in on my face.
I'd say you can keep it for about 6 months (opened) until it expires. You will notice a change in the smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2012 6:01:00 AM More reviews by roomie97

This skinfood's rice mask wash off pack was really good for my skin! it really rubbed the dirt off my face, making it glow under the bathroom light! i really really liked the way it soothed my irritated skin and calmed down the redness. i am totally in love with this and will be using it every single day! another thing i love about this product is that there are absolutely A LOT of products in there, so i really do think its going to last long, probably more than 2 years, even if i used it everrrry day! :)