Arbonne FC5 - Hydrating Eye Creme

3.3

Not tested on animals

on 7/17/2014 1:52:00 PM

I really like Arbonne products, but this is just an average daily, not so special, eye cream. It does a moderately good job of hydrating the eye area without stinging or tearing. It was surprisingly cheap for an eye cream and packaged beautifully like all Arbonne products. I guess I was looking for more intense hydration. I think I may buy this again, but generally underwhelmed.

on 1/3/2014 12:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I got a free sample of the entire FC5 and Re9 lines from my Arbonne lady.
The FC5 line seems to be working better for me - even though I have dry skin and am concerned about aging and eye-wrinkles.

This cream is fine - smells lemony and nice (Arbonne products contain some sort of essential oils) and hydrates well. No major issues. Slightly high price but not horrible.

OK. But no HG. I like Beacuticontrol and SkinCeuticals better.

on 1/14/2013 10:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

im in love with arbonne products as you may see from previous reviews but this product is NOT my fav!! everytime i use it under my eyes it burns for a few minutes....it didnt at first so i dont know what it is? i just know i wont buy it again, it didnt help, it burned but it smells amazing! i was disappointed coz i purchased it at the same time with the FC5 face wash and really liked it. oh well live and learn!

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I purchased this product and was very pleased with it, but found that the product disintegrated after a crack appeared in the lid. I would like to purchase a new one but the cost is deterring me. I have been able to find some deals for the FC5 SPF day moisturizing lotion on eBay so will try my luck there.

on 9/18/2011 12:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Just ordering my second jar. I have been without for 2 weeks and my undereyes are a mess. Firstly let me just say that this is amazing for under eye circles and puffiness! Truely unmatched. It has a thick cream/gel like consistency that takes some blending to really get it into the skin, very hydrating. It leaves no sticky/greasy feeling either which is a plus for make up application. The downside is I cannot put this on my incredibly sensitive eyelids, it left them puffy, red and itchy. For that I give it a 4...

Love this for my daytime eyes. Cools the area and depuffs, decreases dark circle (mine are horrible) and does not encourage eye makeup to come off. Just wish it came in a pump.

I had a horrible experience with this product! I applied it before going to bed and woke up with the entire part of my undereye swollen and red. It was so bad that my husband told me to get back in bed, that I was not going anywhere! I seriously looked and felt like a blowfish!! Let me say that I have tried tons of eye creams and this had never happened to me before. I do not have sensitive skin, but was apparently allergic to something in this product.

on 12/18/2010 8:28:00 AM

I'm only young and only have very fine lines but thought it would be a good idea to start taking care of my skin early so I have invested in Arbonne. I have been using the eye cream for 2 weeks now and have noticed that the fine lines have definitely become more inconspicuous. I genetically have puffy eyes but since using this product, it has settled it down and you can hardly notice it now. The skin around my eyes are noticeably smoother as well. I think the packaging is fine and you only need to use minimal amount. The packing I believe is sanitary. You wouldn't dip your finger in if it were dirty and the cream doesn't go inside the eye! Overall, it's a great product and worth a try.

on 2/4/2010 5:12:00 PM

Very emmolient eyecream, but the texture is not heavy or greasy. A little goes a long way. It does a good job at moisturizing the under eye area. I use this product at night.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Scored a full size of this for $10, and since I love the other FC5 products, I thought I'd give it a try. First, it takes the tiniest amount. The pot it comes in is horribly unsanitary (as another reviewer mentioned), so I got a little treatment pump to put it in. I don't have wrinkles around my eyes or anything (yet), so there wasn't any lifting to notice. I just noticed that it made the eye area feel calm and smooth. Not sure if it helped with the dark circles, as I use (TheBalm) concealer for that.