July 23, 2014 | 1664 users online

Mascara - Prescriptives - Motoeyes

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2011 7:54:00 PM More reviews by krisah375

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've tried many different mascaras (both drugstore and high end brand) and have not found one that I like as much as this. Yes the battery/motor makes me feel silly, but honestly after trying it, I think it actually helps distribute the mascara more evenly. This is a wet formula that you can apply with several coats. My lashes are super long, volumized, AND curled after using this mascara. I think I found my HG! I only wish it was less expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2009 4:26:00 PM More reviews by makeovermama09

I haven't written a review in a while, but I just had to for this mascara! I've been using it for a month or two now and I absolutely love it! As other reviews mentioned, this mascara makes your lashes look great - really full and thick and long. I have skimpy lashes, but this mascara makes them look fabulous. The thing I love most about this mascara, though, is that it has never given me raccoon eyes. Never! I wear contacts and mess with my eyes way too much, and every other mascara I've tried eventually runs or flakes. But not Motoeyes, for some reason, it looks great all day. Even after playing at the water park or sweating outside, my mascara still doesn't run. And yet, I don't have any trouble removing it at night. I thought I would never find a true HG mascara, but this is it for me! Love it! For me, it's definitely worth the high price.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2009 3:03:00 PM More reviews by beasacura

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Black

I too thought this was a gimick and if it wasn't for the relationship between myself and the MUA at Prescriptives, I wouldn't have tried or purchased it.

Well, I have to say that it made an immediate impression on me and made my average lashes look GREAT with no clumps or anything. Much better than DiorShow mascara, which I just don't get all the hype and I have used it twice.

My only negative here is that it's $32. That's alot for mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2009 2:54:00 AM More reviews by kgrossi

Wow! This stuff is amazing!
My mother is a QVC shopper and she purchased this some time back before it even came out in the stores. It came in a set of two, so she gave me one. At first I thought the whole idea was a bit dumb- a mascara with a motor. I probably would have never gotten it on my own. However, now that I have it- it's love! This has given me the best length of any mascara I have every tried. I will never be without this.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2009 10:18:00 PM More reviews by Makeupaholic44

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I tried this mascara with an open mind. It really does what it says it will. The vibration is so subtle that you can't see it but you can feel it when it touches your lashes. I like the fact that it is turned on when you twist the top and no button is needed to keep it going. It really makes your lashes full and long. If it wasn't for the price, I'd purchase it again in a heart beat!