July 22, 2014 | 2376 users online

Hair - Aussie - Volume shampoo

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2014 3:36:00 AM More reviews by Alexandra123Y

A very average shampoo. Seems to clean fine without weighing down my fine straight hair. Yet no volume observed. If you want just a basic shampoo, go for it. If you expect some volume, I would not recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2014 5:40:00 PM More reviews by gracie223

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

overall, i did like this product. let me just say.. it smells AMAZING! but, my hair does not keep scent very long so that was a downside. for some reason, i ran out of the conditioner faster than the shampoo and it seemed runny, but it didn't bother me because it spread throughout my hair well. i did not notice a bunch of extra volume added to my hair after using it but i started leaving my hair natural soon after i started using this product and it helped not make my hair look flat. i would recommend this product to girls with wavy hair, and dry hair like me because it does not strip the scalp of natural oils when using it daily as i do.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2014 4:24:00 AM More reviews by Blondebeauty2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this shampoo! It's by far the best drugstore shampoo I've tried.. I have fine thin hair and this doesn't weight it down at all. It gives nice volume too. I bought this on a whim at cvs because it was only $3 on sale. I've used all the other brands..Pantene, Suave, Herbal Essenes and none of them gave me volume. This shampoo is a bargain and actually cleanses fantastic and leaves my hair w/lots of volume & shine. I'm excited to pick this up in a larger size w/a pump. Awesome product!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2014 5:26:00 AM More reviews by shriekingviolet

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Decent clarifying shampoo, especially for the price. It removes oil and build up from hair without leaving it feeling stripped or distressed, while leaving my hair shiny and smeling nice. But as a volumzing product, this shampoo (along with its matching conditioner) actually made my hair look flatter than with any other shampoo I can remember trying. I have fine hair that I air-dry, so I'm used to having flat hair and wasn't expecting this to perform any miracles. Shampoo and conditioner can only do so much right? But every time I used this, my hair just looked deflated at the root. Like even worse than when I've put off washing it for several days and it's got a lot of oil from my scalp weighing it down. And I can't tell why because it doesn't feel heavy. I don't even put the conditioner anywhere near my roots (I don't apply it any higher than about eye level) so I have to assume that it's something that the shampoo is doing.

I'll be passing this along to someone else because this just isn't working out for me at all!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/18/2013 5:48:00 PM More reviews by Karalynn888

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just began using this shampoo a few nights ago with the nothing conditioner and so far I'm pretty happy with it. My hair usually doesn't keep the scents from hair products and this actually keeps my hair smelling good!

I am a little obsessive when it comes to taking care of my hair therefore if I didn't think this would do much I would not purchase it but randomly trying it I was pretty impressed and will definitely keep it on my shower shelves for future uses.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/4/2013 12:19:00 AM More reviews by rachael122

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've used other Aussie shampoos before and decided to give this one a try. I really like Aussie products because you can buy them in big bottles so they last a long time. It smells good but didn't really add any volume to my hair and I didn't notice any real difference at all. The next day, though, I had broken out in little white bumps all over my forehead! Needless to say, I will not be buying this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2013 8:40:00 PM More reviews by Jessieisthebomb

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

The shampoo that I got is the big size with a pump which is GREAT. Even though this product makes my scalp a little dry and itchy it is a perfect shampoo too get tons of volume in my hair!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/2/2013 9:47:00 PM More reviews by mainlinediva2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Horrible! I honestly hate this stuff. I wish I could find my receipt so I could return them to Aussie since they offer a money back guarantee! I have this and the matching cond. up for swap if these work for anyone (family size bottles). This crap not only dried my scalp out but made it sooooo itchy AND broke my scalp out in these really painful red zits - gross! UGH!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/9/2013 1:00:00 PM More reviews by kariin

First of all, this shampoo has the best smell ever! I would buy it again just to have the smell around.
The result is okay. Volume shampoos actually giving volume is strangely hard to find. This didn't make a big difference to my hair. It was shiny after usage, but not fullier.
A big con is that it really dries out the hair. If using a good conditioner, this isn't a problem but i'm not really comfortable with this.
Very good price though.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/25/2012 2:32:00 AM More reviews by callmechristy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am crazy about volume when it comes to hair, so I decided to try this shampoo. First of all, this shampoo smells so damn good. It volumizes my hair somewhat. I make sure that when I apply conditioner, I only apply it to the bottom half of my hair so there is more volume. This shampoo makes my hair super soft, but it doesn't really do what it's suppose to. I probably wont buy this product again because I'd like to try the Aussie Moist Shampoo.