April 16, 2014 | 2025 users online

Lip Gloss - NYX - Mega Shine- Chandelier

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 8/12/2013 9:33:00 PM More reviews by aquaprincess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought a few colors from the nyx megashine lipglosses and this is one of my least liked color. The texture is nice, thin and not sticky, but I don't like all the glitter, it doesn't look good. I think they over did it on the shimmer. Also. It's very sheer which I don't like. The other nyx megashine colors are more opaque compared to this color. So overall it's okay, and I wouldn't buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2013 11:50:00 AM More reviews by mom2spyboys

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this color. It's sparkly clear pink. It's gorgeous on. I don't care for the cherry smell but it fades and these glosses are very moisturizing. Even after the color fades my lips feel soft and moist.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2013 11:33:00 PM More reviews by Mollieismehehe

The NYX Mega Shine glosses are my favorite glosses of all time. They come in 50 shades and smell like yummy cherries. Chandelier is a purple-y shimmery color. Just like all the other glosses, it wears beautifully on the lips. It is a universally flattering shade. I would recommend!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2011 5:06:00 PM More reviews by sunnygator007

Such a pretty color!! Looks almost lavender but goes on pink, sheer and sparkly.

Lovely and would probably work on all skin tones!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2010 9:04:00 AM More reviews by SugarFreeSheila

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Hands-down, slam-dunk the prettiest drugstore lip gloss I've ever owned - and it doesn't smell or feel cheap either. I would compare its precise shade to that of pink tulips or a carnation pink - and really, I was sold just by looking at the beautiful shimmer in the tube. It looks just as lovely post-application. If you're looking for a dupe for MAC Plushglass in Bountiful, by the way, this is it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2010 12:34:00 AM More reviews by tarapickholtz

Gorgeouuus shimmery pink! This color really caught my eye, because of all the pretty shimmer in it. I love how it looks on my lips! I believe I paid around $3.99 for this gloss at the grocery store and the packaging is super cute. The color is light cool pink and is sheer, yet the shimmer definitely shows up, which makes it noticeable, yet not too over the top! This looks great alone or layered on top of another product, like a lipstick. The gloss smells good, like cherries! The only reason why I didn't give it a 5 is because I find that the Mega Shine NYX lipglosses are a little on the sticky side, especially compared to the NYX Round lipglosses. The Round kind are not sticky at all, and since these are thicker, they seem to stick a little bit. I find that applying some lip balm first helps a lot with this. Either way, I would still definitely repurchase since the color is so pretty and it's hard to find a nice shimmery light pink. I find that most just have big pieces of glitter, which makes it gritty (not the case w/ this one) or the shimmer does not show up. Definitely give this one a try!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2010 2:44:00 PM More reviews by CarrieLynnJ

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my new nude lip color! LOVE the shine and the glitter! On me it doesnt look over the top but I am a glam queen with my jewelry and make up here at work so it doesnt look out of place with me. This also really appears to whiten the teeth a bit. My teeth are pretty white, thanks to the CVS nighttime gel but this stuff really makes them white. Great stuff LOVE IT!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2010 2:58:00 AM More reviews by thespacecowgirl

On my dark pink pigmented lips, this is almost-white pale pink sparkly frost. Sounds horrific, but it goes on so sheer that it's actually wearable and fun - this would be a great gloss to liven up a boring l/s. The texture is thin, not too sticky but not too slick either. It lasts about 20 minutes, not bad for a wand gloss. It feels moisturizing, and smells like cherry Kool-Aid. The applicator is an angled doe-foot that actually applies the gloss very well, and the bow on top of the cap is cute!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2010 2:23:00 PM More reviews by PolkaDotGlam

Gorgeous, sparkly, violet-fuschia gloss - not appropriate for work, but great for a date, weekends, parties etc. LOVE it!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2010 2:25:00 AM More reviews by snarkywench

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Of the NYX glosses that I have, this is the one I reach for most often. It's a very pretty MLBB pink with a violet undertone. The coverage, IMO, is sheer. The texture is not my favorite, as there are rather large flecks of glitter in it, this makes it mildly grainy but not enough to discourage me. There is also shimmer/frost which I don't notice until after it's worn down along with bits of glitter that have been left behind. It's not obnoxious but if they made this without the glitter I'd probably give it 5 lippies. This has the same non sticky moisturizing feel as the other NYX glosses, you can catch your hair in it but not like in MAC glosses. It's not thick but not too loose either, I like the consistency very much (why I keep buying them.) Durability is not as long lasting as the thicker sticky glosses but for under $5 I'm not worried about having to replace it; you get quite a bit a product too. It is easily portable & will fit into most pocketbooks so having it with you isn't a big deal, not like trying to find space for the tall BE Buxoms.

On the arm swatch pic, Chandelier is the Middle gloss on the bottom row. It's shows more icy frosty pink than it really is. Also swatched were French Kiss(left) & Tube Gloss Shangri La(right)