Bourjois Visage Pastel Joues Blusher

I have this in Peche Volupte 56, and it's a slightly peachy, dusky pink that gives a really natural flush and builds to a stronger colour. It smells beautiful and lasts forever, seemingly- I've had mine so long the packaging has fallen apart but there's a huge amount of product left. I find that it's quite pigmented and easy to pick up on a brush (the included tiny brush is useless, just fyi) even though it's relatively hard. I compared the colour to Orgasm because they seemed to be in a similar hue range; Orgasm is much pinker, this looks quite red in comparison. It's also matte, so much more natural, but not as pigmented. (They combine pretty nicely and both flatter my pale, neutral-cool skin.) The price is tiny in comparison, so the difference in quality is predictable, but this is still a really lovely blush, and it's super easy to store since it's so tiny. I can't see it ever running out, great value.

I have this blusher in no. 33 lilas d'or. Its the perfect colour forme. It has a gold undertone and smells nice. Like all bourjois products the packaging is soo cute. Only downside is that its soo small. The colour lasts all day without a doubt and looks natural.

on 3/7/2009 6:25:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

i love the texture, the smell and the compact container of this blush. i had this in peche vitaminee 36 and it was a lovely color but not quite right for my skintone. i've tried almost all the other colours they have at the counter but none of 'em meets my criteria. nice blush, but just not for me, i guess.

Popular Blush Products