July 31, 2014 | 1699 users online

Concealers - Kat Von D - Tattoo Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 7/29/2014 7:30:00 PM More reviews by Kami98

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I initially bought this concealer to cover blemishes with the logic that if it claims to cover tattoos it should surely cover the odd pimple. However when I actually used it I found it didn't have as much coverage as I would have liked.

Instead I decided to use it as an under eye concealer. The product is a bit thin so it's a nice consistency for the under eye area however since I don't have extremely bad dark circles I'm not sure how far the coverage goes. I find the concealer does not crease and tends to stay quite well throughout the day

My main complaint is that the lightest color is still a bit dark for my skin and color selection is quite honestly pitiful. The best part is that a little goes a long way so the product will last.

I probably will not repurchase as I've used better under eye concealer with better color match at far lower prices.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 2:45:00 AM More reviews by Dessen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This has been my absolute favorite makeup product for the past year, that's saying a lot!

I just want to make it clear that I do not use this for concealing tattoos, I use this strictly as a foundation/ concealer. Yes, it's a bit thick to fathom using it all over the face, but personally, it has worked very well for me. Why? Because even though it's thick, it is also incredibly creamy and easy to blend out. My favorite thing about this concealer is the coverage- covers almost all of my red post-acne scars and that you can layer it without it looking too caky. I've pretty much replaced my regular bottle foundations with this. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2014 11:39:00 PM More reviews by melithieb

I have very red acne scars and I was looking for a concealer that wouldn't make them look purple or wear off along the day. A tiny dot covers my whole cheek and you can't even tell I have scars on my cheeks or that I have concealer on because it perfectly matches my skin tone. It does not clog my pores or slide off my face due to the fact my face is very oily. Of course you have to reapply but just maybe once a day since this concealer is very long lasting and you don't have to apply foundation for extra coverage. This bottle lasts a long way, I would totally recommend it to people who need good coverage without it looking cakey.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2014 4:34:00 PM More reviews by BarbieBrixton

Don't let the price deter you, a little goes a LONG way. It matches my skin PERFECTLY while still managing to brighten my under eye dark circles. I use #24. It doesn't crease, lasts all day and is also great on blemishes. It works great alone but, when put on top of CG + Olay's Concealer Balm stick... = HG! The combo of those 2 can turn even a giant, cystic, 3-D zit invisible!!! When my hormonal breakouts rear their ugly heads, I use the CG balm then Lock It and my skin looks flawless! I always say, "I love makeup." This concealer is one of the main reasons why. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND and will repurchase until the day I die <3

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2014 8:26:00 PM More reviews by Lavendork

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I've been looking for a good concealer for minimal spots of coverage. I don't need much, just a bit under my eyes, around the alars of my nose and to contour my lips. A friend let me use this concealer once while getting ready to attend a fashion show, and I was a bit hesitant after using the Lock-It foundation and seeing how cakey it went on my skin. Nevertheless, I was DAZZLED by this stuff. My skin has NEVER looked so luminous and clear. It was like Barbie skin, minus the shine. And over time, it stayed exactly as fresh and clean as the moment I applied it, which is a godsend in any makeup; after all, the last thing you want is for your skin to start cracking down and pilling up the ingredients on your skin. I would definitely buy this product again. It's thick, but not as thick as, say, Amazing Cosmetics Concealer, and CERTAINLY not as expensive (HUGE +). All in all, a good deal for me!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2014 6:28:00 PM More reviews by bybare

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

Why the bad reviews on this product, it is the BEST concealer on the market! This is my holy grail concealer going on 2 years. It is creamy and thats what you need to have time to blend and melt into your skin. What other concealer does that? 1 tube lasted me for a year and a half as I dont have much to cover but then you use a tiny bit. I dont use a regular concealer brush either, that may be why its creasing in wrinkles for others. I use a buff brush MAC 224 or ELF concealer blend brush buffs the cream out. My shade is Caramel!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/16/2014 12:39:00 AM More reviews by Jordanxoxxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been looking for a concealer for months. I tried a lot of high end concealers & this just didn't work for me. I have oily skin and this felt like it had such an oily base so it just slipped & slided all over my skin. I did like that a little went a long way but the consistency felt more like a foundation. It wasn't thick and creamy like I feel a concealer should be. Although I do think this product would be great for contouring. Love her products but this just didn't do it for me. :(

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2014 6:34:00 AM More reviews by Ashram1189

Very thick consistency. Easy to blend. covers great. my only complain is that it creases under my eye. not matter how much or little i put it creases. With moisturizer and primer it creases.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2014 2:58:00 PM More reviews by woahhitsmariaa

it is my favorite, it doesnt look cakey, it doesnt last all day but it looks natural, and not patchy. you get a lot of product for 25$ i use it on my blumishes & also under my eyes, and i love it !

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2014 10:09:00 AM More reviews by bryony6

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff is HG status for me. It covers acne and PIH with a tiny amount of product. There are a few things to note, though. I would not recommend this for under eyes. It is much to thick and it will crease. Also, all the shades available lean rather yellow. But there is nothing that can compare in acne covering.