April 16, 2014 | 1975 users online

Concealers - Kat Von D - Tattoo Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 4/11/2014 12:54:00 PM More reviews by rch117570

There's NOTHING special about this concealer. I bought it cause I thought man if it can cover tattoos it can cover my horrible dark circles! Nope. I have a $10 dollar concealer from Mary Kay and it lasts and covers better than this expensive tube of concealer. It doesn't conceal much I can still see my horrible circles! :( And it doesn't last long on my skin either. Wouldn't buy again it's a waste of money. For the price I expected better than this!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2014 1:12:00 PM More reviews by stellar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I absolutely love the consistency of this concealer. it applies so nicely and smoothly! Unfortunately, I just couldn't get it to provide the amount of coverage I need, which, in all fairness, isn't an overly huge amount. I don't have breakouts to cover or anything; only moderate under eye circles and redness around my nose. When I would first apply it, it looked pretty nice, but the coverage didn't last long. And if I tried to add more later in the day, it would look dry and cakey and accentuate fine lines. I used it many times before returning it but I just couldn't get it to work for me. It didn't give enough coverage and didn't last long enough on my normal/dry skin. I really, really can't see how this could ever cover a tattoo. The Kat Von D Lock-It Foundation, however, could do it with no problem. I was really hoping for a concealer more of that caliber.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2014 1:53:00 PM More reviews by shay1127

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I selected the wrong rating on my previous review. I love this product so far.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/11/2014 4:21:00 PM More reviews by teenofchrist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Sephora was out of stock of the MakeupForever Full Cover Concealer and I needed a concealer for a special occasion and by the time Sephora was going to restock, my event would've passed and so the sales associate told me to just try this for the event. So I got a sample and used it for my event and it was cakey and nothing like the Full Cover concealer. It has a strong chemical smell and it doesn't look good on the face. I'm not a fan of this concealer, the MakeupForever Full Cover is way better but too pricey in my opinon

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2014 9:59:00 PM More reviews by inkyblaine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

First I have to preface this review by saying I am pretty new to concealers. I have horrible hereditary circles and have never bothered to cover them up. They are that bad! My first intro into the world of trying to lighten the circles was Touch Eclat which worked out well for me. I asked for a sample of this just to test the waters. Ive used it all week so it may be too early to say but it covered well and didn't cake( which is so gross to me). I plan to purchase this ASAP.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2014 8:40:00 AM More reviews by glossy81

I love this concealer. The reason I like this is because it doesn't really crease on me, even without powder. Even the MAC prolongwear, which I do love very much, creased on me without powdering. The reason I'm not quite ready to call this my HG is because it needs to be layered to get good coverage on me, I never have to layer my pro longwear. So I love this because it sets and lasts and doesn't need powder, I prefer not having to powder under my eyes, if possible, because it makes my undereye area look dry to me, so I appreciate not having to powder but the coverage is light.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2014 2:51:00 AM More reviews by cassiealexa

Favorite concealer! Go to concealer! Loves it! I got it in the shade Medium 24 so it was a shade lighter than my foundation and its perfect! I apply with Sephora's Pro Airbrush concealer 57 brush. I use it for my under eye circles and in the triangle area above my cheeks and slightly on the lower part of my temples to really brighten my face up. Stays put, doesnt crease or cake, doesnt break me out or make me oily (i have oily skin). No downside to this concealer for me! and fairly priced for the amount you get in the tube! :) Always repurchasinh. Bravo, Kat von D!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2014 9:29:00 PM More reviews by WormEatsBird

Love this concealer, I have red toned under eye bags (thanks dad) which are obvious if I don't cover them up. I've had this for ages I can't remember when I got it. My shade was medium before they re-did the colors and packaging. I use this after I do my foundation and you literally need the smallest amount to cover up any imperfections, it is borderline creamy and liquid formula, with zero scent. The coverage is amazing and doesn't crease on me, which all concealers do. I highly recommend to anyone willing to splurge on a product that will last FOREVER!!! I'm not sure if I would suggest anyone with extremely dry under eyes or skin because it can cling and excentuate any dryness.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2014 6:30:00 PM More reviews by Bailey4213

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have terrible dark circles. I've tried all kinds of concealers and I saw a You Tuber talking about how great this was for her dark circles, so I thought I'd try it. It is a little on the expensive side but you only have to use a tiny dot for your under-eyes, so this tube will last me ages. It covers the discoloration very well, and makes me look more awake and alert. Plus it matches my skin tone perfectly which is really hard to find being as fair as I am. It also covers pimples and other blemishes well. I personally wouldn't recommend using it on those because it has a very liquid-y consistency and it's hard to get a small enough amount. I personally only use it for my eyes and redness around my nose and it works great for that. Beware that when you first buy it tho it will be very runny and almost watery for a couple of uses but that does go away, so don't freak.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2014 3:59:00 PM More reviews by melissamberry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite concealer that I've tried to date. I like that I can use it under my eyes as well as on my blemishes and acne scars. A little bit goes a long way, and I like that it's in a tube because it's easy to control. The best way to apply this concealer is with a fluffy blending brush (like for your crease, I use a Sonia Kashuk one). Doesn't really crease, especially if I set it with some powder, stays all day, and covers nicely. $25 is worth it cause this will probably last me a really long time.