April 20, 2014 | 1253 users online

Eyeliner - Almay - Bright Eyes Liner/Highlighter Duo Soft Black/Champagne

rated 1 of 5 on 12/20/2012 8:53:00 PM More reviews by Ispania

This eyeliner/ highlighter cost me around 8$.
I bought it because I needed highlighter and eye widener. This highlighter is just useless!
I have it in sapphire splash and iced diamond. The dark blue eyeliner is a regular eyeliner, not very soft, just ok, I can work with it.
The iced diamond highlighter is a worst I have ever used.
First of all it is not soft and doesn't glide easily on the skin.
Secondly, it is poorly pigmented, that I have to really press it to have smth on my eyes.

It has some sparkles which are ok for everyday.
When I put it on the inner corners of my eyes, during an hour or so it smuged and looked ridiculous that my husband said that I have to clean my eyes.

In a month this highlighter fell out of the stick and keeps falling out.

Compared to Elf eyeliner & shadowstick which is only 3$,and which I like very much, this one Is 0 delivery. Not worth the price!
I don't recommend it at all unless you like a eyeliner, which you can buy separately.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2012 3:44:00 AM More reviews by thupham2

Given how overpriced Almay is, this eyeliner could have been better.
Dark brown pencil: when I draw the lines on with this end, the line is uneven with splutters of dark brown here, and is a bit of nothing there; a bit like what you get when you draw with pre-school crayons.

Highlighter pencil: there is a grainy texture to the lead & the yellowish colour seems to make the whites of my eyes appear even yellower - leaning towards a jaundice look lol...Worse yet, this highlighter shade settles into my fine lines in a way no highlighter pencil has done to me before. Even when I am extremely careful to limit the pencil to in b/n my lower lashes, it happens! This pencil moves too much! Constant rubbing to remove it and I don't need early wrinkles!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/10/2009 10:59:00 PM More reviews by ktbeta

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this since the packaging is so convenient, but I found that the eyeliner has poor staying power and requires pressing rather hard to get a good line, yet both sides get dull very frequently and require sharpening. The highlighter is pretty good, I would buy it separately if it were available.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2009 11:03:00 PM More reviews by nakeeyark

i picked this up at target for around $6 - 7. the product is a chubby double-ended pencil; one side is an eyeliner (soft black), and the other side is a highlighter (champagne). the highlighter is a luminescent off-white color, and i use it to line the outer 1/3 of my bottom lid, as well as the inner corners of my eyes. this side is somewhat creamier than the soft black side, which is strange since it seems to have better staying power. the soft black eyeliner (the name is a bit of a misnomer, as this is a true black -- no hints of grey or charcoal to be found) is what knocks it down from a 4 to a 3, as within 6 hours, it smudges underneath my eyes like no other eyeliner i have tried before. this is unfortunate, as i do like how convenient the product is. i will not be purchasing again, but i will use it up.