April 21, 2014 | 967 users online

Lipstick - Avon - ultra color rich - instant mocha

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 2/24/2013 12:45:00 AM More reviews by crystalnoir

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm half Filipino and half Italian, so my skin colour is olive/wheatish and this lipstick looks very bright on me. Not a great bright, though, and definitely not suitable for day-time use. I guess if I were aiming for a whimsical night out, I'd wear it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2012 12:44:00 PM More reviews by Alexine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

First, I love the formula of this lipstick. Not drying or heavy, but still gives you full coverage. It does leave a stain on my lips, of which I'm not fond, but it's not terrible. As far as the color is concerned, it's hard to describe. Some have described it as a warm pink, others as a pinky-red, or as a natural shade, and those are very accurate descriptions. This color is natural and bright, MLBB or deep. The name "Instant Mocha," is at odds with the shade. I expected this to be a pinky-brown, but I don't see any brown, yet it's still rather neutral. I gave it a 3 because the even though it's pretty and wearable, this is not the color I was looking for.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2012 11:04:00 PM More reviews by patticat68

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

Avon Instant Mocha is the color I have consistently used for 25 years as my go-to shade. It really brightens up my face and goes with my skintone very well. It is definitely MLBB for me. It is versatile for both a natural look or an evening look depending on how I do my eye makeup.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2010 12:18:00 PM More reviews by jmp24

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Such a strange name for this color, as it is nowhere near being a mocha shade.

Instant Mocha is a warm pink, no shimmer, very natural looking with my coloring, brightens up my whole face. It's a very versatile color. I usually dab it on a finger tip and tap it onto my lips for a natural looking flush. Applied heavily from the tube can be a little much for me, too bright, but used lightly, it's a "my lips but MUCH MUCH better" sort of color.

When I am really in a hurry, I can dab this onto my lips and a little on the apples of my cheeks, put on a few swipes of mascara, and I look great, bright and cheerful. I've been using it for about 10 years, maybe more. Cheap too, esp. when on sale.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2009 11:42:00 AM More reviews by basakizmir

very nice pink colour and suitable for my very fair skin compeletely. No dryness i have, have a try!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2009 11:48:00 PM More reviews by OSusanna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Instant Mocha is the name of this lipstick but I don't see much mocha in it. I see a beautiful bright, clear red-pink color. Very up to date yet classic. Nice formula - goes on smooth and leaves a nice stain. Inexpensive.