July 25, 2014 | 1275 users online

Makeup Brushes - Studio Tools - Eyeliner Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2011 9:34:00 PM More reviews by specialribbons

This brush was a pleasant surprise! It's super cheap and it works wonderfully. I use it with my maybelline eye studio gel liner and it works fantastically. It's stiff enough to hold in shape, but at the same time it's pretty soft. I'll probably buy a backup for my travel bag.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2011 9:08:00 PM More reviews by shcjeunbyeol

OMG. Holy grail!!!!!!!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2011 11:22:00 PM More reviews by FakeJapSlayer

Gets the job done and the bristles aren't stiff/scratchy. I like it

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2011 6:23:00 PM More reviews by tightkitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Grey

Very nice brush it was only 2 bucks at Target..what a nice find...I actually use this unlike alot of other brushes I have that just sit there lol Definitely recommend if you want a cheap but good eyeliner brush!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2011 3:23:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I love this brush! It's angled and stiff. It works perfect for brows or applying liner!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2010 6:39:00 PM More reviews by PinkMargarita

This works great with cream liner. Firm enough to create an even, smooth line that. Easy to draw a thin or thick line with this brush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2010 8:27:00 PM More reviews by miomega

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This brush is so wonderfully great! It feels good in hand- not flimsy- and the bristles are just right- not too soft, giving you a controlled line, thin or thick if you wish. Best of all, I got it for under $3.00 at Target.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2010 12:32:00 AM More reviews by GreyWarden

I am in love with this brush, I have aquired three or for eyeliner brushes and this is by far my favorite. It lays on more color with more control than any other brush I have tried. This is a must have if you use creme liner! And as cheap as it is there is no reason not to have one.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2010 9:17:00 AM More reviews by Cammyb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

They've changed the structure of this brush slightly but it still works just the same. I use it to fill in my brows and to apply concealer around my brows. I love this brush. I've tried plenty eyeliner brushes but unlike the others and this one is one of my favs. It isn't flimsy but firm and holds product well (cream, powder, wax, etc).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2010 10:16:00 PM More reviews by sarahhjosephinee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I got this to apply WnW creme liner on my top lash line, and I think it works great. Definitely recommend if you want a cheap but good eyeliner brush! I just wouldn't repurchase because I think next I want to get a bent one, when this one is no good anymore.