April 19, 2014 | 1266 users online

Skincare - Body - Dr. Bronner's - Organic Balm

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2012 8:25:00 PM More reviews by foryoursmile

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have this in baby mild which is supposed to be unscented and positively lovee this for use as a cuticle balm. =] This is also really nice to dab a bit on those dry spots such as elbows, heels, etc. I don't see myself running out anytime soon because I just use a little here and there but it's a great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2011 3:12:00 PM More reviews by kittybearchiyo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Magic "All-One" Body Balm.
Accurate description; this stuff is amazing. I have the peppermint.

Ingredients: jojoba seed oil, beeswax, avocado oil, cannabis sativa oil, peppermint oil, and vitamin e.

It has a nice buttery texture, it melts onto your skin and then right into it without leaving any greasy feeling behind. The peppermint is very strong but not overpowering. Very soothing.

I think I've used this on my lips, any areas of dry skin, tattoo care, cuticles, the ends of my hair, as aromatherapy (dabbed a but under my nose)

A bit expensive, but that tin will last forever. I always carry this with me, you can use it for nearly anything when in a pinch. And I don't have to worry about any of the ingredients being bad for me...I could probably eat this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2011 1:37:00 AM More reviews by redchinamarker

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this product in Citrus Orange, in a circular tin. First of all, the packaging is pretty awful-- it's very difficult to screw shut because the threads are hard to align. However, I just keep this product at home on my nightstand so I've stopped trying to screw it completely shut. Other than that minor problem, this is an excellent product. One of the first balms or lip products I've "hit pan" on in a long time. All the scents in this line are amazing and very natural.

The amount of beeswax in this product drastically decreases the slip factor. It is long-lasting and does not have an artificial texture... it's quite buttery. I use it on dry or chapped spots, as well as my lips.

Note: this product was purchased in Asia, and I believe that not only is the packaging different in the US, this scent is also unavailable.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2009 6:58:00 PM More reviews by vintagequeengf1

I love Dr. B's Organic balm. I have it in peppermint and orange lavender. It says it can be used "for dry/chapped skin or tattoos," and I use it for both. It is basically made up of oils and beeswax, so it is a fantastic treat for super dry skin. I use it as a cuticle rub too. I have put in on my tattoos and it keeps the skin hydrated, but I don't think it really "brightens" them.

My absolute favorite thing about this though is the super cute tin it comes in. I used up one balm, and I'm trying to think of what I can do with the tin to reuse it. So cute and practical (I think I will store a needle, thread and buttons in there for sewing emergencies). I love that this balm is organic, but at $5 a pop, it's a little pricey...but you do get to reuse the tin!