October 25, 2014 | 1721 users online

Lipstick - Clarins - Joli Rouge - 723 Raspberry

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2014 9:22:00 PM More reviews by Alison1986

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Very flattering pink. Non drying and good lasting power. Impressive!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2014 11:00:00 PM More reviews by echo2000

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Went to get my make up done and this is the color the SA used after telling her I like pink/plum colors. I have yellow undertones and at first glance this is not a color I would choose for myself. It looks shimmery pink so I thought it would be for the fairer ladies, this color looks fabulous on me! I have worn it almost every day since I purchased it a few weeks ago! It feels nice on my lips and last a good while as well.

That said, I took away one lippy because it's pricy! I may or may not repurchase depending on if I an find a similar shade that cost less. It it gorgeous though!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2010 4:13:00 AM More reviews by condesadepitimini

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I ordered it online on an impulse buy... but very pleased I did! I find myself reaching this shade very often these days.
Well this shade, Raspberry, is a bright pink that w/ a hint of rose and plum. But still a lovely bright pink with a shiny finish.
I generally don't wear daily bright shades (I am pale) but then I got the lipstick and tried it on... ohhhh! I was mesmerized!
The texture is great - but this I already knew - it is super pigmented, soft, and so shiny! you don't need lipgloss on this one. Your lips are fuller and well moisturized for hours.
The shade is just great! It is really vibrant, but not flashy, not "neon" for the least, I'd say it's elegant and polished. Does not scream "look at me I wear lipstick" but still makes you put together and feminine. I am amazed, cannot avoid looking myself in the mirror today!
Better worn with a neutral eye; it so flatters my lips (I am yellow undertoned, I always thought cold shades would not suit me). Totally recommend!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2010 4:10:00 AM More reviews by condesadepitimini

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2010 8:46:00 PM More reviews by Beckylapo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

One of my FAVORITE lipsticks! Gives a real pretty pop of color. I like using this on days when I don't feel like doing a lot of makeup, because it alone makes me look great and made up. Would recommend to anybody and everybody.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2009 8:42:00 PM More reviews by ragazza

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Got this as a GWP so it's a very small tube. Anyway, it's a very pretty raspberry colour. Not too bright, not too dark. There is a bit of shimmer which looks lovely. Staying power is not great and the scent is subtle. I would repurchase because it is a unique shade of lipstick.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2009 12:58:00 PM More reviews by KikiBee09

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this lipstick to wear to a wedding this past weekend and loved it! I rarely wear bright colours on my lips, but I felt that I was able to pull this one off. The raspberry shade is bright, but its depth and shine seem to make it out of place with my fair skin. The staying power was mediocre, it didn't last hours but it also didn't come off with the first drink I took. The sparkles within the lipstick gave it a nice sparkle and stayed put and didn't end up all around my mouth or on my fiancÚ. The only issue I had with this lipstick was the price, for $27 CAN it seemed quite extravagant for me on my present just-finishing-school budget. Still I am happy I bought it and am sure I will wear it again.