August 20, 2014 | 1870 users online

Fragrance - Tim McGraw's McGraw

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2010 1:43:00 PM More reviews by glassofwater

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this! Bought it for my boyfriend, but ended up wearing it myself. If you like Shalimar, you have to try this!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2009 4:39:00 PM More reviews by chickadeeluvr

My sister and I were discussing men's colognes that are so wonderful we actually wear them ourselves sometimes. She mentioned this, and I could not agree with her more! Give this a sniff and I really think you'll agree. (For the record - not a Tim McGraw fan and don't care for Country and Western music at all - didn't really know who Tim McGraw was - but when I got a whiff of this in one of my women's magazines I was hooked!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/28/2009 12:41:00 AM More reviews by fionarocks

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Disgusting vile horrible. I HATE this. My ex-boyfriend wore this. It smelled so bad, I swear it was defective...then I realized that the only thing completely and fully defective was HIM. Anyway, the cologne was horrible. Don't waste your money on this or your time on anyone who'd wear it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2009 11:36:00 PM More reviews by Plagueofhamsters

We got this in at work this Fall and I didn't expect to like it one bit, but in fact, I love it. The smell is a very fresh, woodsy, kind of earthy, yet kind of sweet smell. Who knew Tim McGraw of all men would smell this amazing. :]