April 20, 2014 | 1495 users online

Moisturizers - Chanel - Ultra Correction Line Repair SPF 15

rated 3 of 5 on 4/13/2014 12:17:00 PM More reviews by ellen1159

Got this as a sample. Love the smell, love the texture, love that it has SPF. But $140 for a moisturizer? No way.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2014 12:51:00 AM More reviews by catiecarig

I love this stuff. It's creamy...it smells nice and it hydrates my ever drying skin. Not to mention it has SPF. I definitely saw results. However....there is a however lol I can't seem to bring myself to buy another one. It's soooooo expensive! I do love it it leaves my skin feeling so supple. I just might have to budge!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2012 3:03:00 AM More reviews by kristinrdh

Pros:
- smells great
- Lightweight lotion
- SPF 15 PROTECTION
- really works for hydrating my skin
- not irritating to my sensitive skin

Cons:
- HAS PARABENS
- Hefty price tag $125 for 1.7 oz
- dark glass container makes it difficult to see when need to purchase more product

Overall: This line really does work. Just as a reminder, the day fluid is for someone who doesn't need as much moisturizing as the day cream. The cream is definitely heavier. I use the fluid.

I use it more for prevention reasons being in my 20s. i have to say that Chanel is really upsetting me by the fact that all of the national reps i've spoken to all reply with the same answer when I ask if the company is talking about removing the parabens from ALL of their products since they are unnecesary. They all laugh at me and tell me that there's nothing wrong with their products so why change the ingredients. They are on some stand that parabens don't cause cancer, which I'm not saying their bad due to that reason ( I haven't read all the studies) but I do know that i have very bad asthma and preservatives are not good for that reason. I have stopped using products with parabens in them for 3 weeks and am breathing much better now.

I am going to post a picture tomorrow of my eye area so everyone can see how well the eye cream from the line repair line has worked. i used it for 5 weeks and my dark circles lightened up enough so I don't have to wear much makeup.

With that being said, since this product does work, I wish they would reformulate. If you're not allergic to parabens or other preservatives then go for it. For that reason I have to say I will not repurchase this time. I doubt Chanel will ever lose enough in sales to reformulate without parabens because their products do work for the most part. I guess too bad for me!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2012 9:03:00 PM More reviews by julia178

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Pros:
- SPF15 protection
- Lightweight lotion
Cons:
- Super heavily fragranced (musty rose type of smell)
- Hefty price tag $125 for 1.7 oz
- Irritating to my sensitive skin
Overall: Beyond the overwhelming smell which is a huge turnoff for me, this lotion feels nice on the skin, but it does not moisturize my dry skin enough, so this is too lightweight, even in summer. Received a deluxe sample and I'm glad I did not waste my money on the full size, will not purchase.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2011 1:53:00 AM More reviews by cerulfox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I love Chanel, I truly do, but as you can tell by my reviews I'm getting exasperated with their skin care line. This moisturizer just adds to it. While it felt nice going on, and kept my face hydrated all day, within hours I could see tiny bumps forming, and now at the end of the day I can easily see the first signs of an eruption. It must've clogged my pores like crazy, and I'm pretty sure my skin will be pissed tomorrow. Ugh.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/27/2011 9:17:00 AM More reviews by arodwhat

I had a deluxe sample of this. I tried it three separate times about a week apart from each other and every time I ended up with new pimples within hours of applying. I wanted to love it because it feels luxurious and blends into the skin nicely without looking oily, but it's not worth breaking out every single time I use it. For someone without sensitive, acne-prone skin, I bet it would be wonderful.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/25/2011 8:33:00 PM More reviews by katjamiau

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Other

This creme broke me out after 3 days and it also smells of alcohol and contains silicones. So no sorry I didn't like this one. The only good thing is the smell.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/13/2011 10:49:00 AM More reviews by nabz

I got this a sample in a swap and tried it on tonight. I may be still too young to be worried about wrinkles, so I decided to try it on my neck instead. Not sure about the pricing either so I have given that a neutral rating. Given that it is only the first night putting it on, this review may not be truly accurate. But just as an off the hand impression, this product has a heavy fragrance - like musky, old velvet, the kind you will find in your grandmothers closet. Not really sure, maybe it does good things but the fragrance is totally turning me off.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2010 10:53:00 AM More reviews by csola

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I ran out of my regular moisturizer and came across samples of this moisturizer I received from one Chanel's boutique store in HI. I figure I'd give it a shot and I was surprised by the results. I have oily skin and although I would use an oil-free moisturizer, by mid day my skin would be so shiny and felt greasy so I always end up using an oil blotter to rid off excess oil. This product made my skin so soft and radiant while controlling oil. I would definitely buy this product again and will probably switch from Fluid during summer to Cream in winter. It works great with Chanel Hydramax + Active Serum Active Moisture Boost.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2010 11:47:00 AM More reviews by Makeupaholic44

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I am a skeptic about products and have to try everything. This is an awesome moisturizer for me. The trick it to warm it up on your fingers before applying. When I apply it, I do not rub it in but press it into my skin. This works well and doesn't let it "sit" on your skin. It is a definite repurchase for me.