Aura Cacia Organic Cocoa Butter

Organic Cocoa Butter

I love this Aura Cacia Organic Cocoa Butter! It has a yummy light cocoa/chocolate scent and it worked great on my chapped lips, patched of dry skin & the fine lines I've acquired. The only thing that gave me trouble with it is the fact that the cocoa butter is solid at room temperature. It does soften up really nice once it gets warm though. I highly recommend this Organic Cocoa Butter!

Smells so good. You do have to melt it or mix it with something else to make it usable. I make a lotion bar with equal parts cocoa butter, beeswax, and oil (coconut and jojoba). My elbows are so soft from using it!

Wow, just ... wow. Chocolate lovers, run - don't walk - to your nearest health store and pick up a jar of this. This pure 100% cocoa butter has the most luscious, decadent chocolate fragrance you've ever smelled. The only downside is that this product is as hard as a rock. I chipped it out of the container with a knife, poured the pieces into boiling hot water, added it with some carrier oil (sweet almond or sesame will work well), added some vegetable glycerin, put it in another container, and voila! You have a spreadable, much easier to use version that is still 100% natural.