July 26, 2014 | 1012 users online

Lipstick - E.L.F. - Luscious Liquid Lipstick - Cherry Tart

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2014 11:21:00 PM More reviews by KB333

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this color! I LOVE these lipsticks! Great pigmentation. Very creamy and smooth. Some have scent and some feel minty! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!

Only downside is they have short lasting power, so need to re-apply every hour. BUTTT it's 1 dollar so common!!!

Check out my youtube review at youtube.com/xoKEEBUUxo

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2013 1:19:00 AM More reviews by ohbellaxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this product so much. I have gone through atleast 5 tubes. It has great color pay off, not too sticky and it actually feels like it's moisturizing my lips. I have just about every color lipgloss elf has out and I love every single one of them. And for $1?! You're crazy to not try it, atleast.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2013 1:16:00 AM More reviews by jacqueline87

I love this product and actually very surprised with the color and stay and for the price very shocked! Definitely becoming one of my favorite lip products! I actually saw this at dollar tree and decided to purchase and am very happy, the smell of this is pretty minty but it does make your lips feel refreshed, and is not sticky like other products.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2012 10:14:00 AM More reviews by Sleekel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

OMG! This product is amazing and for the price...
The Packaging- very similar to the Styla lip glazes, the diferente is that this obras a Little sponge in the applicator which doesn't allow as much precision as the Styla brush. This is a minor thing though, it is still a very good applicator.
The gloss- the first thing I noticed is how smoth it feels on the lips, it has the feeling of a balm. It has a ery good pay off of colour and an amazing finish - really smooth looking with a lovely rich colour and that lovely gloss finish. It doesn't feel very sticky and has good lasting power - same as most glosses ( with the exception of Bobby brown that lasts or ever), this one doesn't last that long but it is comparable to most glosses. The colour is gorgeous.
The price: incredible at 1.50 on their website...
I will repurchase it again an again without a doubt. Up to now I have been using Styla which are atound 13 !
I can't wait to try other colours.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2011 3:06:00 PM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

This is a really great product. I love the Luscious liquid lipsticks but some colors seem to be better than others. Cherry tart is really well pigmented and because it can be applied so thinly it's also appropriate for days when you feel like wearing a bolder color but don't want to put on a lipstick or a thick gloss. The consistency is quite moisturizing, it's not sticky at all and it lasts for an hour or two on my lips. I adore the minty smell and taste, it's gone after 10 or so minutes though. The color is darker than Strawberry and lighter than Ruby slipper. Overall I think it's a handy product to have in your collection. Also, red lip gloss is often hard to apply but with this sponge applicator it's really easy to put a thin, sheer layer on your lips. Of course you can still add another layer for a bolder color.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2011 5:37:00 AM More reviews by chatterboxlee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this! I top my lip tint with this when I want to look more polished.

It's not as sticky as the glosses of Clinique, Estee or Shu Uemura (high end brands I've tried). For that reason and its price, it definitely deserves a five! I hate sticky glosses because it feels like a dirt magnet.

After eating and drinking, it does not disappear totally. It still leaves a nice shine on the lips. Yay!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2011 11:15:00 AM More reviews by artsypirate

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this lipstick! It has the consistency of a gloss but the color payoff of a lipstick. I was worried this color my be too bright for my darker skin tone but it turned out to be a perfect wearable red...even for daytime. I will be getting backups of this for sure.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2011 7:20:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

This is one of my fav shades from the luscious liquid lipsticks. It is the most pigmented out of the ones I have tried. 'Cherry Tart' is a medium cherry-red that has no shimmer/glitter and would be flattering for many different skin-tones. I can wear this in a thin layer to add a bit of colour on my lips without looking too bold for the daytime, and then wear it over red lipsticks for a more 'bold' look. They are fairly moisturizing on my lips, but do feel they 'slide' off quite easily so have to reapply quite often. They are also a little sticky. For the price though, they are excellent value for money which is why I would buy again, and wouldn't feel bad if I lost/misplaced them. Not much product per tube though.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2011 5:37:00 PM More reviews by RAMK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am in love with this product! The colour looks amazing on my lips. It deepens them a little bit, but not so much that I can't wear it during the day. I've had a hard time finding a nice lip colour, my lips are normally really pigmented, so often lip colour doesn't show up. This was the perfect combination of not to much, but not a whole lot either. I love it! :) Also, I don't find it that sticky. It is a little at first, when you first put it on, but that fades pretty quickly, before the colour fade that's for sure. It's not a long wearing lip colour, but it lasts me a few hours with each application.

There's isn't a whole lot of product in the tube, but considering how cheap it is, it really doesn't matter. I just buy a few at a time to last, it equals out to about the same as a lipstick from the drugstore, but I like the colour more than any of the ones I've tried on from my local drugstore.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2011 10:07:00 AM More reviews by patpatpatpat

Considering how cheap they are I really shouldn't complain about how little product it contains... Anyway, very nice liquid lipstick... I should say it's more of a pigmented gloss. Cherry Tart is a very sweet pinky red colour that would suit most people. I also have the Brownie Point (??) colour, but I prefer the Cherry Tart. Will buy again when I run out (very soon).