April 16, 2014 | 1916 users online

Highlighters - MISSHA - M Shimmering Ball Blush in 01 Pastel Glow

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2013 1:50:00 PM More reviews by JC1976

Excellent dupe for Guerlain Meteorites for $26 US. I got the newer version of the container which has a sturdy mirror and a special compartment for the brush (thin edge, not kabuki). Love it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2012 5:05:00 PM More reviews by alissss

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is pretty much a dupe for the much more expensive Guerlain meteorites. I got the travel kind which comes in a shallower container and no brush. I prefer to use my own brush. I really like this product. If you're thinking about getting meteorites but can't stomach the price, give this a try. I got it on their sale for 50% off for something like $11.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/28/2009 10:12:00 AM More reviews by oosez

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I think the look of this blusher looks cute in my dresser but I think it would have been easier to use if it was in a wider pan - rather than swishing the included brush over the top I kind of have to dip it in and swivel it around hoping I get a decent and even amount of all the colours. The included brush is removable. It's tiny and the quality is OK, the hairs are soft and blend well but fall out easily. Honestly the packaging is a little wieldy - you have to take off the cap, screw the lid off for the powder then remove the sponge and then take out the brush so just pour it into an empty pan if you have one and keep the brush separate.

The colours in this ball blusher are to brighten up any signs of fatigue, even out your skin tone and neutralise any redness. The balls are packed quite loosely so lightly run the brush over so as not to pick up too much product. When I applied it I thought it was too shimmery but when I applied with a light hand over my eyes it had a "wake up" effect. With the right brush and perhaps with less shimmer it could even out your skin tone and give a really healthy glow. There are better highlighter/blushers out there. Will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2009 3:00:00 AM More reviews by thesoo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product was a hype among South Korean makeup lovers. It's in a transparent plastic cylinder container, sealed tight with a screw top lid with a mini kabuki brush attached, and another transparent lid to protect the brush. This is a dupe of Guerlain Meteorites, but many testimonials claim this to perform even better in terms of luminizing and smoothing out pores. I got mine in #01 pastel glow, which consists of white, pastel green, pastel pink, pastel purple and pastel yellow loose balls of shimmer powder. The shimmer effect is really subtle; no chunky glitter or obvious shimmer. The consistency is almost like a plain pressed powder, but when applied on the face it gives you that subtle glowing candlelit face. I think I would have liked it better had I got it in the right color; #01 appears a cool white satiny sheen on my NC25 face and doesn't look natural. Other than that, great product to do touch-ups and highlighting with. A few swipes under the eye area should instantly bright your face up with a healthy glow. This is a keeper. Retails in South Korea for around $19 USD, too bad I'm not there anymore and can't get it :(

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No