Skindinavia Shine Reducing Cleanser

on 3/23/2010 10:46:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I bought this for $5 at Marshalls. It cleanses thoroughly and I love the way it foams. You only need a tiny amount since it seems to be quite concentrated for your face. Its also sulfate and paraben free. Leaves no residue, fragrance free, and it does help with oil control.

on 8/24/2009 12:03:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this one with their BOGO offer, and I kind of regret that. I thought it would help my oily skin, but it does nothing a regular cleanser can't do - I like Dermalogicas special cleansing gel a lot better, and LUSH' coal face even more for oil control and complete makeup removal in the evening.
Does not lather very well (not that it matters to me really, but I know it does for some), and does not get all foundation off.

on 3/24/2009 11:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

Got a full size version of this for free from Skindinavia when I made a big order of their new finishing sprays/mists (they were buy one get one free so I ordered each on that was appropriate for my skin type and will be reviewing them one by one as I wear them). They gave me this cleanser for free because my review of the first Skindinavia product on MUA got them a lot of notice and orders (how sweet). And this is another impressive product. It completely removes makeup (and oil) and I do not feel stripped. I will not use this every day (my skin is quite happy with what I use). But, this will be great for traveling and quick makeup removal and as an alternate so my skin does not get too used to the stuff I use that I KNOW works!

on 3/3/2009 11:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a great cleanser from a brand I have nothing but raves for so far. I purchased the Makeup Saving Kit Combination/Oily, which includes this along with the moisturizer spray, finishing spray and primer. The paraben, sulfate and oil-free cleanser still has plenty of ingredients I object to (fragrance, silica, etc), but it has leaves my skin looking and feeling good enough to look over that for now. The lather is incredibly rich (like Bliss Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Mask), and the tiniest amount is good for the whole face. I highly recommend the whole line--try the kits for a good deal.