July 30, 2014 | 2017 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Olay - Eye Regenerating Cream - Touch of Concealer

rated 3 of 5 on 5/5/2013 9:19:00 AM More reviews by vfox02139

While I liked the touch of concealer, this product isn't moisturizing enough for me and I can't wear it without foundation or makeup since it looks like I have foundation under my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2011 10:48:00 AM More reviews by grenod

I got a free sample of this eye cream, and not being a big fan of Olay products, I was not too hopeful. But to my surprise. it goes on nicely, does not settle in my fine lines, hydrates well and has a nice sheer coverage. I use it on my eyelids as well, and my makeup goes on smoothly on top. I wrote a 2 for price, but don't actually know how much it costs, but I figure it's along the price of other Olay products, which is reasonnable,

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2011 2:09:00 AM More reviews by muzikmk18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have been using this product for over 3 months now and it works pretty well. It gives a light coverage and applies on smoothly. It is a bit pricey but it also lasts a while. Will probably repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2009 1:40:00 AM More reviews by cjmar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like the way my eyes look when I use this product. Smooths the circles under my eyes, and helps cover up that purple pigmentation I have under my eyes. Nice and moisturizing. Not entirely convinced it does everything advertised, but I like this product nonetheless.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2009 8:48:00 PM More reviews by patsgirl321

Being my Philosophy Hope in a Tube eye cream was way too heavy for me to wear under makeup, I gave this a Try. This absorbs well, it is definately a pretty sheer concealer, if you dont have much to conceal. it makes my eyes look much more hydrated as well. I put this under my Olay Definity Eye Illuminator, and my eyes looked the best i've ever seen them. Very Hydrated & Plump!

I love the tube instead of those stupid little pumps Olay has. I can actually use the tube to dot around the eye area, and then massage it in. It doesnt even look like your wearing an eye concealer. If you like their basic Regenerist Eye serum, then youll love this one for the day. This is my new daytime Eye stuff. As far as the "lifting" action they claim it does, so far i havent seen much of a lift - but i definately see a little firming. I think i paid $18 for the tube, and because you only need a tiny bit, this should probably last a long time....

UPDATE: this seems to settle into my few little lines under my eyes and makes them more Pronounced - I wont use this for my undereye area anymore..... i found the PRO-X eye Complex to work better for my undereye. However, i still will use this on my lids, bc it seems to make my makeup stay on longer.

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No