Olay Eye Regenerating Cream - Touch of Concealer

4.2

Water, Glycerin, Isohexadecane, Titanium Dioxide, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), PPG 15 Stearyl Ether, Dimethicone, Stearyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Behenyl Alcohol, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide 4 (Amino-Peptide), Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract (Green Tea), Cucumis Sativa (Cucumber) Fruit Extract (Cucumber), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Stearate, Dimethiconol, Squalane, Polyethylene, PEG 100 Stearate, Aluminum Starch, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Benzyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Ammonium Polyacrylate, Stearic Acid, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Iron Oxides

on 8/13/2014 2:13:00 PM

This does not provide the opaque coverage of a stick concealer but it is buildable and a single tube can last nearly a year. I like the fact that it has peptides and B3, and that it goes on sheer enough, without caking, that it doesn't require heavy makeup to go along with it. I always find it puzzling, however, that this product comes as a single shade, which is heavily yellow in undertone. It's probably fine for medium-fair skin but it's not universal. Olay did not bother to make the color type a prominent part of the packaging (as a swatch) so it was a guess as to whether or not it was even an appropriate choice the first time I bought it. I have noticed that Olay has discontinued this product. I have no doubt the one-size-fits-all color put off a lot of buyers. Olay should have made it available in a fair, medium and dark shade with a swatch figuring prominently into the packaging design.

on 5/5/2013 9:19:00 AM

While I liked the touch of concealer, this product isn't moisturizing enough for me and I can't wear it without foundation or makeup since it looks like I have foundation under my eyes.

on 2/4/2011 10:48:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got a free sample of this eye cream, and not being a big fan of Olay products, I was not too hopeful. But to my surprise. it goes on nicely, does not settle in my fine lines, hydrates well and has a nice sheer coverage. I use it on my eyelids as well, and my makeup goes on smoothly on top. I wrote a 2 for price, but don't actually know how much it costs, but I figure it's along the price of other Olay products, which is reasonnable,

on 1/17/2011 2:09:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I have been using this product for over 3 months now and it works pretty well. It gives a light coverage and applies on smoothly. It is a bit pricey but it also lasts a while. Will probably repurchase.

on 4/11/2009 1:40:00 AM

I like the way my eyes look when I use this product. Smooths the circles under my eyes, and helps cover up that purple pigmentation I have under my eyes. Nice and moisturizing. Not entirely convinced it does everything advertised, but I like this product nonetheless.

on 3/3/2009 8:48:00 PM

Being my Philosophy Hope in a Tube eye cream was way too heavy for me to wear under makeup, I gave this a Try. This absorbs well, it is definately a pretty sheer concealer, if you dont have much to conceal. it makes my eyes look much more hydrated as well. I put this under my Olay Definity Eye Illuminator, and my eyes looked the best i've ever seen them. Very Hydrated & Plump!

I love the tube instead of those stupid little pumps Olay has. I can actually use the tube to dot around the eye area, and then massage it in. It doesnt even look like your wearing an eye concealer. If you like their basic Regenerist Eye serum, then youll love this one for the day. This is my new daytime Eye stuff. As far as the "lifting" action they claim it does, so far i havent seen much of a lift - but i definately see a little firming. I think i paid $18 for the tube, and because you only need a tiny bit, this should probably last a long time....

UPDATE: this seems to settle into my few little lines under my eyes and makes them more Pronounced - I wont use this for my undereye area anymore..... i found the PRO-X eye Complex to work better for my undereye. However, i still will use this on my lids, bc it seems to make my makeup stay on longer.

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)