August 20, 2014 | 1495 users online

Hair Treatments - Aphogee - Pro Vitamin Leave-In Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2012 10:58:00 AM More reviews by cheljo01

I recently bought this with the Aphogee 2-minute Reconstructor. I love both products!! The bottle I bought of this did not come with the spray top so I bought a little squirt bottle from walmart. Spraying it on is a ton easier than trying to comb it through with your fingers. Anyways, my ends have had a horrible time lately as i had recently bleached my hair a couple of months ago (naturally brunette/auburn). I spritz this on my ends after towel-drying and it does make combing a bit easier. After blow drying and straightening, the ends look 10 time better!! I highly, highly recommend this product to anyone having trouble getting back to healthy hair. I will definitely keep using this product. I'm currently waiting on the Aphogee Deep Moisture Shampoo that i ordered to come in the mail. I'm positive that will be a great product as well and i will write a review on it too. Best of luck to anyone who uses it! I love Aphogee!!
EDIT 1/20/2013: This product has long been gone from my shelf and I couldn't wait to use it all. Yes, initially it worked great. After a while, my hair was just tangled no matter how much I used. Needless to say, I won't be buying again. Moving on....

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2012 1:42:00 AM More reviews by StarfighterLily

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Wow, my fine hair looks thicker and is not flyaway with this, used in conjunction with Aphogee Balancing Conditioner. Really very very impressed with this line. Also, hair not sticky after use!! (I normally dislike leave-in conditioners.)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2012 3:11:00 PM More reviews by Gracious_Lady

I am African-American and I have relaxed, color-treated hair. I find the Aphogee Leave in conditioner really helps my hair. I've used it for about 3 years now. I tend to alternate leave in conditioners after finishing a bottle, but I always come back to this one. My hair seems stronger when I use it. I was first introduced to the Aphogee line through my hairdresser who used the 2 step protein treatment on me a long time back when my hair was going through a "crisis" (shedding/breaking). The treatments she applied worked so well, I became fascinated with the entire line. I use this in between professional hair appointments when I shampoo at home. I also use this product in between shampoos. For example, I sweat in my head quite a bit while working out, so I have to rinse my hair after each workout. All in all, until I find something better for my hair, I call this my go-to leave in conditioner. By the way, in reading some of the reviews, I think there is confusion about the 2 step treatment and the rest of the product line. I'm not a professional cosmetologist, but I don't think the other products were made as substitutes for the the 2 step process any more than Clorox disinfecting air freshener is a substitute for Clorox bleach. Aphogee has products within their product line to address the many different hair needs of their target market, as diverse as we all are. (they sell a wrap lotion, a gloss polishing spray, etc.)

rated 2 of 5 on 2/25/2011 12:28:00 AM More reviews by tightkitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Grey

This by no means can compare to the two step treatment. I have a review on it check it out:) anyway I dont seem to notice that much of a difference with this and my hair seems to get more tangly and a little hard to get a comb through immediately after I apply this.I have no idea why.So I will not buy this again.Thier other products are much better skip this one and buy one of the other better ones.I hate the bottle with a pop top I had to transfer some into a spray bottle of my own.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2010 12:34:00 PM More reviews by kathfitz

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've only used this once and am in love. It transformed my thin, fine, dull, dry, lifeless hair. Not only did it make it shiny and bouncy, it also had a great volumizing effect.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2010 2:37:00 PM More reviews by natashik1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

Out of all Aphogee products this one is my least favorite. I have been using it for over 2 months now, and it did not do anything at all. Smell is ok, nothing special about it. Just not as great as some other leave ins.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/9/2010 7:49:00 PM More reviews by thehfxgrrl

I have not had much luck with this product and would not buy it again. Compared to other leave-ins this one is expensive and leaves my hair feeling anything but strengthened. I usually experience quite a bit of breakage afterwards.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2010 11:51:00 PM More reviews by amber29651

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love love loveeee this leave in! My hair was so damaged from relaxers and flat ironing religiously until I found this. Now my hair is silk smooth, no fly aways, and bone straight. I really like the fact that it doesn't weigh your hair down no matter how much you use, This stuff is awesome!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2009 7:15:00 PM More reviews by quidproquo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

This leave in is a good one to have on standby if you need a little extra silk in your hair. I put it on my ends just after I take the towel off my head after a shower (when my hair is still damp). Makes your hair look smoother and softer, and works well.
My only complaint is regarding the packaging: it comes in a bottle with a regular shampoo-squirt-lid. Sure wish it came with a spray nozzle to make it easier to dispense.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2009 4:21:00 PM More reviews by loverofmineralmakeup

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really like this product and although I no longer use Aphogee's shampoo, conditioner, and 2-Step Treatment, I have continued using this product. This product softens and strengthens my relaxed hair and makes it manageable and detangled. I use this product after a wash & condition my hair and also when my hair feels dry in between washings and it revives and softens my hair and makes my hair less frizzy. I just love this product.

This leave-in conditioner has become a permanent part of my hair care regime and I would highly recommend this product.