July 30, 2014 | 2099 users online

Eye Shadow - Clinique - High Impact Eye Shadow in Sugarberry

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2009 3:26:00 PM More reviews by nikkistephens

I bought this when I was young and it's lasted me so long and it's such a beautiful color to use if you like to do smoky purples as it goes well with almost every dark colored purple I've used since I've bought it. It's beautiful alone and offers a sort of subtle but not cakey color that is girly and adorable.

It does take a few coats to make it show up, but it's worth it

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2007 3:52:00 PM More reviews by Lilthne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I agree with a lot of people about this product. The color is just so beautiful but it comes off really light on my pale asian skin. I guess the yellow absorbs a lot of the lavender because I usually have to put two coats before it shows up. That doesn't really bother me though, because I always get compliments on my eyes when I wear this and there's just so much powder that I bet even if I use it everyday it'll still last me up to a year.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/16/2007 9:37:00 PM More reviews by purplegirl62

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A beautiful light lavendar color in the pan that hardly shows up on me at all! )-: Apparently others had much better experiences, so I do recommend it-it's a such a pretty color, I just can't get it to work for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2007 10:19:00 AM More reviews by nora123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This pretty color brings out my green eyes really well! I got it for free, my sister gave it to me. The formula is really good. I reccomend dipping a wet eyeliner brush in it and lining your outer rims with CARGO eyeshadow in Yukon, available at Sephora.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2006 6:39:00 AM More reviews by hounddog1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am not usually in to purples but Clinique makeup tends to work for me well. And so did this. I received this shade in a swap as an extra when I swapped for Nars Orgasm blush. The Orgasm did not show up on me but this did. It is very nice for a subtle one color eye shadow look. It is definitely not flat and boring like so many other lilacs but brigs my blue eyes ot nicely without looking too makeupey. I almost swapped this without even trying it on but I am happy I did try it this morning. I used it alone with a Chanel coffee brown eye liner and black mascara. It looked nice just like that but since I never do one color looks I also used one color from Chanel Planetes quad to make a shadow on the crease. Repurchase? Why not. When I have used up all my Chanel stuff I might just as well switch back to Clinique makeup.
EDITED to say...unlike most ppl I dont like the Cliniques New eye shadows and the new line generally. They arent as good in lasting powder as the older line. I will not repurchase their new line of stuff. Too much shine there.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2005 12:57:00 PM More reviews by newsystyle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Purples look good with my brown eyes, and this is no exception. A light lavender shade that combines well with deeper purples, like the reviewer below said. It has slight silver shimmer and blends well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2005 12:34:00 AM More reviews by SunsetRodeo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Sugarberry is a really really pretty shimmery light lavender shade that works well on the lid paired with deeper purples. Perfect for a subtle look alone or used on the inner corners for a smoky look. I wish it was more pigmented, but this is rather smooth and blendable. However, it does fade fast if I don't use a base with this. Not really a problem, but I knocked off a lippie because of that. I'm more in love with the color....it is so pretty. If you love lavenders, Sugarberry should be one to consider!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/15/2005 12:16:00 AM More reviews by SpringFling6

Im with lightbulb! This is the worst eyeshadow I have ever tried and I have tried many. I cannot believe the average rating is 4.0 and 81% would buy again. You have got to be kidding me!!!
At first the color looks awesome, but when you put it on it looks like nothing. It is a waste of money and no wonder Clinique discontinued the High Impact Eyeshadows.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2005 7:14:00 AM More reviews by wondertoe

absolutely beautiful color, but too much work. i have to scrape this and scrape this and scrape this to get it to show up on me, and i'm fair skinned. i also think the packaging takes up too much space. it looks great with MAC's parfait amour. might use up, will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2005 3:14:00 PM More reviews by samster1093

Gorgeous shimmery pale purple. I love all of Clinique's eye makeup, and this is one of my favorite Clinique shadows (along with South Beach). It's got a lot of shimmer, but has a nicer look than Maybelline's Roller Color shadow. This shade isn't very pigmented, but is soft and easy to layer. Pretty as a wash, but might need a base underneath since it's not the most long-lasting shadow I've tried.