Korres Olive and Rye

3.3

INGREDIENTS:Aqua (Water), Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Glycerin, C12-16 Alcohols, Beeswax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Butylene Glycol, Behenyl Alcohol, Cetyl Ricinoleate,Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Isodecyl Salicylate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, Palmitic Acid, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Arginine, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Centella Asiatica Extract, Dextrin Palmitate, Escin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein, Lecithin, o-Cymen-5-ol, Panthenol, Parfum (Fragrance), Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil Unsaponifiables, Phenoxyethanol, Polygonum Fagopyrum Seed Extract, Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract, Secale Cereale (Rye) Seed Extract, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum. Natural content 93,1%

on 11/13/2009 3:25:00 PM

I am at the age now where I have some fine lines under the eye. I have tried many eye creams lately. So far, this is one of the best. It has vary light scent, if any. It is very moisturizing, but unlike a previous reviewer, my cream sank into my skin withing a minute or two and plumped up my skin so nicely. It really diminished almost all wrinkles and helped with puffiness and dark circles as well. I really like the fact that this product is so natural and yest, so effective. I will continue to buy this. I jusat started using Korres products about 1 year ago and after a lifetime of being a product junkie...I am in LOVE with Korres products.

on 4/5/2009 5:09:00 PM

I have to disagree with the previous reviewer -- I think this is a pretty good eye cream, and it does seem to smoothe out the look of the wrinkles around my eyes. It's admittedly not light, but I have found that light creams don't do the trick. Maybe it's a matter of age.

Nor do I find the smell disgusting! I'm not sure yet if this is my HG eye cream, but it is definitely more effective than the Dr Brandt Lineless eye cream I was using previously.

on 3/3/2009 12:30:00 AM

Very heavy and greasy. Just sits on your under eyes and NEVER absorbs. Plus the smell is horrible.

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)