October 23, 2014 | 2201 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Korres - Olive and Rye

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2009 3:25:00 PM More reviews by lauraricci

I am at the age now where I have some fine lines under the eye. I have tried many eye creams lately. So far, this is one of the best. It has vary light scent, if any. It is very moisturizing, but unlike a previous reviewer, my cream sank into my skin withing a minute or two and plumped up my skin so nicely. It really diminished almost all wrinkles and helped with puffiness and dark circles as well. I really like the fact that this product is so natural and yest, so effective. I will continue to buy this. I jusat started using Korres products about 1 year ago and after a lifetime of being a product junkie...I am in LOVE with Korres products.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2009 5:09:00 PM More reviews by Sasha58

I have to disagree with the previous reviewer -- I think this is a pretty good eye cream, and it does seem to smoothe out the look of the wrinkles around my eyes. It's admittedly not light, but I have found that light creams don't do the trick. Maybe it's a matter of age.

Nor do I find the smell disgusting! I'm not sure yet if this is my HG eye cream, but it is definitely more effective than the Dr Brandt Lineless eye cream I was using previously.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2009 12:30:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Very heavy and greasy. Just sits on your under eyes and NEVER absorbs. Plus the smell is horrible.