December 22, 2014 | 1677 users online

Eyeliner - Pop Beauty - Cat Eyes

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2014 8:13:00 PM More reviews by jordancrook

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeliner. I have it in black olive and it's a very dark bronzish brown. Very pretty. Stays on all day and glides on beautifully. I plan on getting the black onyx and dahlia soon. I have rich brown eyes and I think anyone could pull off these colors. Very pretty. I don't use it for cat eye, though. Just for thick lines on top, and slight smudges on bottom.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2013 9:05:00 AM More reviews by jns822

This is my favorite eyeliner. I don't not use it for cat eye though. It glides on so easy and has staying power. Black dahlia is my color or choice because is purple without being violet.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2013 8:22:00 PM More reviews by sorgerules

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Grey

Great eyeliner. Great colors. Smooth application every time. Stays put, I have even slept with it on and it was still there the next morning! My favorite color is the "Black Dahlia"

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2011 2:56:00 PM More reviews by EvilyKyoko

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this in Tasty Teal. I found it at a big Duane Reade in the downstairs cosmetics section. It is a bit expensive at 15-16 bucks, but in my opinion worth it. This is such a gorgeous color. Great staying power, easy to apply, retractable, very cool concept. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2010 9:03:00 PM More reviews by kimdburns

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have this in Black Dahlia and while I do not flick my eyeliner I still love how this liner is shaped for regular application. It is very smooth and the slant makes application very easy. The Black Dahlia color is blackish plum and very beautiful

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2010 9:15:00 AM More reviews by uberuninspired

i use this product as an eyeliner rather than for cat eyes. application is so easy, it is great for people with shaky hands who have problems putting on eyeliner (people like me). I've previously used eyeliners from other brands but found this to be the easiest to use. my only gripe is my eyelids tend to get oily in the afternoon and if i am not careful i smudge. I think i might check out using an eye primer to see if the problem goes away. Deffo a good product i would buy again!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2009 9:24:00 AM More reviews by Lilygate

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love the lip gels from this company. I bought a black olive liner for 4 on sale and regret not getting the black dahlia one also. Comes in gorgeous packaging!

I am not a huge pencil fan in any form bar Stila lip glaze sticks. This is a little hard to apply-it drags a bit. However the colour is a very nice sulty smudgy colour great for brown eyes. I love it under the lower lashline smudged out. I'm going to look for a powder shadow like NYX Golden Bronze in a similar colour. This is my HG liner when I use it, just wish it was a bit softer and lighter in colour!

I think all in all if you like liners save your money on HE and go for these or the UD 24 7 (softer and drag free)-foolproof colours in this range-that are universally flattering and easy to use. Thats what is so great about POP!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2009 2:21:00 PM More reviews by roxybritain

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the whole "retro pin-up girl" look, so I'm constantly trying to master the cat-eye flick. I saw this at Ulta and immediately had to try it.

I bought Black Dahlia, which is a dark plummy color, and it's so weird, but their simple alteration of making it flat and slant-tipped really made a difference! It really did make the eyeliner really easy to flick at the ends! (Whether I'm doing a good job at flicking my eyeliner is a different story =P) I've been using it horizontally for thin lines.

My eyes hold their color pretty well, but I do also always use UDPP, so Cat Eyes stays fine on me all day, being only slightly smudgy in the corners at the end of the day (but that happens to me with every eyeliner).

I'm considering buying the black-black color, but it is $16 bucks, so I'm not sure yet whether I really need two. But I do really recommend this product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2009 11:31:00 PM More reviews by OliveButtercup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Since I already wing out my eyeliner at the outer corners, this product naturally caught my eye. This eyeliner is created with a slanted rectangular tip, just like that of a highlighter. You can turn it horizontally for a thinner line or vertically for a thick line, and the slanted tip is designed to give that sexy cat eye with a flick of the wrist.

I tried this product yesterday and was amazing at how simple the application was. Sometimes products designed to make life easier actually do the opposite, especially if you are so accustomed to using simple products. But this eyeliner was a breeze to apply. Because of the thick tip, it nearly cut my application time in half- I didn't have to go back and forth layering over the same spot in order to acheive a thick pencil line. It also did a great job on the bottom lashline, one quick swipe and it gave the look that I always aim for but without the labor of applying, smudging, applying, smudging.

I was a bit hesitant to buy two of these eyeliners since they are $16 each, but after much consideration I bought both Black Olive and Black Dahlia. Black Olive is a dark, smokey, bronze olive color. It's very sultry. Black Dahlia is a dark, smokey, blackened plum. Both are absolutely perfect for brown eyes and a nice change of pace from the typical black.

On a scale of 1-10 I give the staying power about an 8. I have oily eyelids and even after applying translucent powder to my lids, my eyeliner is always smudged off in the middle after a few hours. This eyeliner did a pretty great job actually, I was really impressed. Smudged off a bit on one eye but the other eye is almost perfect-looking 7 hours later.