October 25, 2014 | 927 users online

Hair Treatments - L'Oreal - Everpure Moisture Deep Restorative Masque

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2014 1:20:00 PM More reviews by Bclancy

I do not have color treated hair, but it can get very dry from lots of heat styling. I have tried many, many masks, "hydrating" conditioners, deep conditioners, etc. and many I find don't give me enough moisture. I really wanted to try L'oreal's Evercreme mask instead of this, but I could not find that anywhere for love or money and I checked at least half a dozen drugstores, several grocery stores, 2 Targets, 2 Walmarts, and so on. But this is a good mask. It's very thick and moisturizing, richer than L'oreal's Oleo Therapy Masque. Lots of hair masks, like Oleo Therapy, I will purposely not rinse out too thoroughly so that more moisture stays in my hair. This is definitely not necessary or desirable with this mask as it is so thick. Also, this is not a product I would feel the need to use every day. The bottom line is this product left my hair feeling softer and looking hydrated and healthy. So many drugstore masks seem to err on the side of not being moisturizing enough. This one stood out from the crowd in this respect. I can feel a difference in my hair using this. And the price is more than fair.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2014 3:38:00 PM More reviews by SamaelsMom

I love it so much, but why must you be so expensive? Sometimes I can find it on sale, but otherwise I won't shell out the cash. I can get about 5-6 uses on my mid-back length fine hair. It makes my freshly dyed/bleached hair soft and happy. Smells wonderful, no sulfates (does not mean organic or green though!) So its 50/50. Ill get it on sale, but never worth 8-10$ to me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2013 7:28:00 AM More reviews by Shampooaholic

Wow!!!!! By far my absolute favorite deep conditioning treatment! My hair is fine,thin, damaged from years of coloring, letting my hair color grow out so I have 6 inches of dark roots and the rest of the hair is damaged blond down to my shoulders. I've been using a shampoo with alot of protein that my hair loved for about a month but now is coated and super frizzy! I'm always on the search for deep conditioners to keep down the frizz, won't coat my hair, won't make it greasy. This is THE one!!!! I used an antiresidue shampoo to break up all the coating on my hair then slathered this through my hair. Instantly my hair felt like silk! I left it on for about 5 min and rinsed in cool water. I was able to glide a comb right through my wet hair with 0 tangles! All the frizz is smooooothed down. My hair is shiny and soft. And no greasy roots! I love the smell too! It has Rosemary leaf oil and peppermint leaf extract that smells amazing! The packaging isn't that pretty... shiny sticker wrapped around a purple container is kinda cheap looking but who cares what it looks like! It's the stuff inside that counts!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2013 12:03:00 AM More reviews by Donnz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Although this is a non protein treatment which is my hairs preference, this left a halo of frizz around my head and the smell is just awful. For me it isn't minty so much as musty old man aftershave. I have just reviewed the macadamia natural oil deep repair masque if you wish to see my favourite treatment and my hair type, this product for me only gets lippies for combability and not irritating my sensitive scalp.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2013 7:22:00 PM More reviews by hayleighlynn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Silver, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bleached my hair 4 times in a time period of 5 months with regular root touch ups. Which isn't too bad for most people, but my hair is so fine it breaks even when i brush it! I hate it! This product is my holy grail hair mask aside from the macadamia one. I usually leave it on for 2 hours or overnight if i need extra moisture and this works wonders for dry brittle hair!
My hair is purple now and it doesn't strip colour cause it has no sulfates!
The scent is really calming before bed too, a herbal mint.
I encourage any dry haired girls or bleach blonde girls out there to buy this!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2013 10:40:00 AM More reviews by materialface

I didn't realize this was a color treatment in addition to being a hair mask until just recently of having it for two months now. I found that my hair was soft only right after i rinsed the conditioner out. My hair has been noticibly dry for the past few weeks and not sure if this mask is the reason why, but i won't be repurchasing this mask. Although, I will try l'oreal's other hair products to find one that works better for me
I've tried the Tres emme hair mask for $5.00 and I think that one did a better job.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2013 10:42:00 AM More reviews by FakeLashes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love the way this smells (minty) but I don't love this product. My hair is straight, medium thickness, blond and I have occasional high and lowlights added. My hair is dry and needs some shine and moisture, I felt that it did not penatrate the hair enough to make a difference. Sure it made my hair softer but it also looked dull and I prefer shiny locks. It also irritated my eczema skin, it burned because of the peppermint I guess. Love the scent, it lingers for a while, but the performance of this mask is not good enough for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2013 4:14:00 AM More reviews by Msvahidaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

never wrote a review before but this conditioner works great and helped with my split ends and made my hair soft i would buy it again!! price is also good.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2012 11:14:00 PM More reviews by foxlooseinnyc

I was in the market for a hair mask for color treated hair. My hair is fine in texture and oily. I was concern that the mask would weigh down my hair. My hair was not weighed down, and not oily after use. My hair has become damaged from using heating tools and the mask was able to provide enough moisture . My hair has a nice texture, very soft, shiny, and the color appears richer. I will happily re-purchase in the future when I run out. For less than $10, I'm really happy with the results. The scent is almost minty, but not medicinal, and my scalp did not tingle from the mask. The smell does linger, and may turn off people who are sensitive to scents. But the overall product was great.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/4/2012 11:33:00 AM More reviews by aladie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I didn't like this at all. My hair is long,straight, fine and highlighted. I put this on in the shower in place of my regular kenra conditioner and left it on for about 5 minutes. Afterwards, my hair felt dry and my scalp was itching slightly. I don't know what it is but my hair does not like some ingredient in this conditioner.