October 21, 2014 | 1005 users online

Bronzers - L'Oreal - Glam Bronze Illuminating Pearls

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2009 5:44:00 AM More reviews by Bexalicious

Great product. Just make sure you tap off any excess powder as it may appear darker on the skin than you may want it to look. I purchased 102 Brunette, I find it compliments my warm skin, im guessing it would compliment lighter skin too. The brush could be a little bit softer, but all in all, great product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2009 5:19:00 PM More reviews by Plagueofhamsters

Love this! This and the Rimmel Natural Bronzer are really the only highlighters I'll use. I love the fact that it's the little beads, so, I can just sweep across them and barely and any color, which is definitely better than a pressed powder or loose powder. I have this in both the Sunswept Copper and the Sunswept Bronze. I got them on clearance at work since they're limited edition, however, I will certainly be trying to find these again. I added a few pearls from my sunswept bronze over to my sunswept copper so I could add a pinch of color in. But yeah, definitely my favorite bronzer ever.