December 18, 2014 | 1671 users online

Lip Gloss - Burt's Bees - Super Shiny Natural Lip Gloss in SWEET PINK

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2013 6:32:00 PM More reviews by unicornlily

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I got it on sale not too long ago. I like the fact that it is not super sticky like some lip gloss and it smells like citrus. But it isn't very pink as it describes, it's more clear when I put it on. When I put it on and smile, you can't miss the shininess. Unfortunately, you have to apply every 2 hours. But it's still nice since everything is natural in it. There's no paraben or nasty chemicals that can harm your skin(that's of course if you aren't allergic to any ingredients in it).

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2013 4:50:00 AM More reviews by EmRose6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love the smooth texture and consistency, as well as the all natural ingredients. There isn't very much color in this so it looks very natural. The only drawback is that this smells a bit synthetic, and that I find squeeze tube lip glosses get a bit messy. Overall I'm pretty pleased with this gloss - another winner from Burt's Bees!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/26/2012 10:11:00 PM More reviews by liladriana07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Its such a pretty pink color. The fact that it has healthy ingredients drew me in. I dont mind that its clear, most lip glosses are but this lip gloss cant merit a happy nod from me.
The scent is this strange sickly sweet aroma. The taste is quite sticky and gummy. I prefer Salma Nuances lipgloss.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/14/2011 2:51:00 PM More reviews by RW

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Great scent and nice colour. However, I find this gloss very drying and a bit irritating to my lips. Not one to repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2011 12:56:00 AM More reviews by SHeust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I like this lip gloss. It feels natural and slick, not sticky. It tastes good and the color is subtle, a nice natural looking pink. It definitely has a fair bit of shine and moisture. The only drawbacks are that it isn't long lasting (but what gloss is?) and sometimes it has little...crumbs or something in it? I don't know how to describe it, but sometimes some little dry pieces of the formula come out with the gloss, which is kind of unappealing.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2011 12:45:00 PM More reviews by saedasajida

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I'm starting to like Burt's Bees bcoz they are always more than 97 % natural ...I do know that " natural " doesn't necessarily need to be good always ... So i started reading the ingredient's list... It has Beeswax ( which is perfect for a lipbalm ) , Castor oil ( much better ) , Sunflower oils, Soybean oils ( People reactive to Soybeans Stay away ) and Sweet almond oils ...Good Good Good ...
I expected much more color pay off from this... But not bad .And it's more Shimmery ( from the mica ) than Shiny...

This lipgloss is 100 % Natural by the way...!!!

One more thing ...They changed the name to " Super Glossy Natural Lip shine " .

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2010 9:23:00 AM More reviews by BoxcarJessie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really love this gloss! It's more of a balmy gloss really..very nourishing for the lips. It has a lovely, citrus scent and taste to it..but it's barely noticeable really. I love the all natural ingredients that you can always count on with Burt's Bees products...I like to wear this alone when I'm wanting a natural look..it adds a bit of shine and protects my lips from the elements when using the Balm with Pomegranate Oil as a base. Give it a shot if you love All Natural products with a natural finish! A great addition to my gloss collection. Non sticky and lovely!

xoxoxo
- Mad Madam Jess

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2010 2:38:00 AM More reviews by Annagraham

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this lipgloss! I didn't like Burt's Bees lip balm, so I was worried about this. However, this was amazing! The color was very sheer, and not sticky at all. It makes you lips look shiny without overdoing it. The smell is pleasant, too.

The things that I didn't like:
-Color didn't show up. The sheer color was nice, but even a darker shade wouldn't look dark on lips.
-No taste. It doesn't taste bad, but it really doesn't taste good.
-One application will only retain shine for a little bit. You'll need a lot of touch-ups.

Despite the cons, I still love this and will buy it again!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/12/2010 10:22:00 PM More reviews by doriseses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this because I really wanted a tinted lip gloss and after hearing/reading all the great things about Burt's Bees products I thought, hey, why not. It was $7 for a tube and the packaging is just like any other lip gloss with the slanted top and small hole that deposits gloss.
There is NO pigmentation whatsoever with this color, or it might just be that my lips are too pigmented but either way, no color for me. The gloss itself is light, not extremely sticky or thick when on the lips and I guess it feels more like lip balm on my lips than a gloss. (Maybe I got a defective tube but my gloss, in the tube, is very thick and not fluid-y) It lasts a good while, couple hours, but then I feel like my lips are dry but they're not. It has a citrus-y, lemon-y scent but the taste is...not so great. It's not sweet and you wouldn't want to lick your lips; I think it's because of the ingredients though so...
Overall, a good gloss but I much prefer C.O. Bigelow's products and they're almost the same price too.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2010 7:45:00 PM More reviews by theaterbunny

This has quickly become my favorite lipgloss.
Color: It gives a tint of color without being too "frosty" looking, if you know what I mean. The shine is nice, but not over the top or super glossy.

Time: The stuff needs to be reapplied quite a bit if you plan on wearing it all day, but if you swipe some on for just a quick shopping outing, it should stay for most of the trip. On the positive side, it does not feel super thick and goopy, which is a plus to me.

Taste: I didn't like the taste of it at first, but it wasn't hard to get used to, and I really don't think it is bad when compared to the taste of other citrus lipglosses.

Packaging: Lovely packaging. It applies easily, doesn't get messy, and is sanitary.

Price: I got it on clearance, but I think $7.00 is a bit much for a lip gloss. I will, however, repurchase if I find it on sale again.