September 30, 2014 | 1780 users online

Eyes - Clinique - Pair of Shades Eye Shadow Duo in Angel Eyes

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2011 10:23:00 AM More reviews by mojomarie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

HAVE THEY BROUGHT THIS BACK??? I've been begging clinique for YEARS to bring Angel eyes back! GREAT colors and with the smoky slate eyeliner, it REALLY makes grey/ blue eyes POP!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2011 11:26:00 PM More reviews by TeHNyboR

A very pretty duo for a subtle daytime smokey gray eye. A bit too soft for night though...you'll have to add a lot of black for this to pop at night. I add purple eyeliner to this so it makes my green eyes pop!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2005 1:13:00 PM More reviews by peeblo

I really expected this to work for me because I have blue eyes, but something about it was just WRONG. It was kind of garish or something. Very disappointing.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2004 1:43:00 PM More reviews by ag823420

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is one of my all time favorites from Clinique. It is a light pretty look and goes well with blue, purple, or black eyeliner. It really opens up your eyes without too much color, more natural. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2002 5:34:00 PM More reviews by AliceinWonderland

I love doing up the eyes in these shades. One side is an icy grey violet, and the other is a creamy white shade. They are so pretty.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2002 2:41:00 AM More reviews by curly_q_cutie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this duo! It's a nice slate-gray and a great shimmery sheer white shadow. These blend really well and whenever I wear it I always get compliments on my eye makeup!!