Clinique Pair of Shades Eye Shadow Duo in Angel Eyes

4.3

on 12/8/2011 10:23:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

HAVE THEY BROUGHT THIS BACK??? I've been begging clinique for YEARS to bring Angel eyes back! GREAT colors and with the smoky slate eyeliner, it REALLY makes grey/ blue eyes POP!!

on 1/20/2011 11:26:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

A very pretty duo for a subtle daytime smokey gray eye. A bit too soft for night though...you'll have to add a lot of black for this to pop at night. I add purple eyeliner to this so it makes my green eyes pop!

on 2/14/2005 1:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I really expected this to work for me because I have blue eyes, but something about it was just WRONG. It was kind of garish or something. Very disappointing.

on 2/3/2004 1:43:00 PM

This is one of my all time favorites from Clinique. It is a light pretty look and goes well with blue, purple, or black eyeliner. It really opens up your eyes without too much color, more natural. I love it!

I love doing up the eyes in these shades. One side is an icy grey violet, and the other is a creamy white shade. They are so pretty.

I love this duo! It's a nice slate-gray and a great shimmery sheer white shadow. These blend really well and whenever I wear it I always get compliments on my eye makeup!!