April 19, 2014 | 1774 users online

Fragrances - L'Occitane - Myrtle EDP

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2013 8:44:00 PM More reviews by jbdr

Got this as a gift. Smells floral and green to me perfect for cooler weather. Fragrance stays throughout the day and i loove the bottle and cap too.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2012 12:34:00 PM More reviews by LuHu82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Delicious, fresh fragrance, perfect for every day wear. Citrussy but not astringent and sharp. Sweet but but not cloying or sickly.

A perfect balance and a real, grown up alternative to the tacky 'celebrity' EDTs that are on the market and that I seem to smell everywhere.

Quite expensive at 53.00 if compared to other products on the market, but in my opinion, it is worth it. I dread to think of the money I've wasted on mid-market fragrances that I've used a few times and left to gather dust on the shelf.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2011 2:18:00 AM More reviews by staci01

I was gifted with a bottle of this recently and I love it! Very floral and a bit green. I've heard it compared to Chanel's Allure Sensuelle and I agree. It's not exactly the same but the two fragrances are similar. What I love most about this is that the patchouli in this is very clean. So clean in fact that as a patch lover I didn't notice it at all at first. Thankfully it doesn't overpower or scream it's presence and my patch hating husband hasn't noticed and has said he likes the fragrance so it's even better for me! Will be wearing this often over the coming months as it's a great Fall and Winter time scent as it has a cranberry note to it as well. Love the cap as it looks like a modern jewel in a simple setting.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2009 8:01:00 AM More reviews by dragonflygirl7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Just absolutely love this fragrance...fresh, soft, light and natural, with some depth and mystery...refreshing. It's artfully combined with cranberry and mandarin, and a very clean patchouli. I think it reminds me of the beach here in the Northeast, as the myrtle note is similar to the bayberries that grow along the shore in most parts of New England...a salt note that lies underneath a penetrating herbal smell, like lavender, but less floral. I could wear this everyday!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2009 6:35:00 PM More reviews by Jill70

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this ! Light & airy, yet enough of a scent to matter ( if that makes sense ) & lasts. Notes as per L'Occitane:
-mandarin tree leaves, cranberries
- myrtle, sea amber
- citrus labdanum, patchouli leaves