Ahava Uplifting butter salt

on 10/1/2009 2:31:00 PM

I use this product on dry skin (before getting myself wet) to scrub and then when you add water, it turns it into a VERY moisturizing consistency. It moisturizes better than ANY other scrub I have ever used. It does feel very different than most scrubs (very oily and thick) and some may not like that - it can leave your shower/tub a little oily? However, you will not need ANY lotion afterwards and my dry-skin husband uses it more than I do! I have it in the green apple scent and it is not overwhelming at all. A life saver during winter months!

on 6/30/2009 8:43:00 AM

This body scrub is a 3-in-1 product. It exfoliates gently, hydrates the skin and has anti-ageing properties too!!! i cannot stress out how much i really like this one! it has a very yumy mandarin-cedarwood smell, very diescreet but yet noticable and leaves skin exfoliated , hydrated and healthy glowing!!!!! I absolutely love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on 3/1/2009 3:54:00 PM

Pros= smells ok, good amount in tub,.
Cons= This is not even a scrub. The particles felt like wet dough balls. They did not dissolve and felt weird trying to use them as a scrub. Do not buy this, as there is no exfoliating benefits or even moisturizing benefits.