November 27, 2014 | 1680 users online

Pressed Powders - Chanel - Poudre Lumiere Silver Rose

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2009 1:14:00 PM More reviews by ranger2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a gorgeous highlighter! You could use this just on your orbital bone and brow bone or all over. It is a a subtle pink with a very slight, slight shimmer. I love this layered on top of Narcisse it gives a very natural pink glow which is what I love. Like the person said below the silver is not a spray it's built into the pink, and it is a very subtle metallic, no disco effect. If you like subtle highlighters like Becca's Nymph this is something you may want to check out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2009 1:18:00 PM More reviews by Valentyne

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Please click continued for pics. For reference I'm PPP (NW10-15) and cool toned. This product is a visually stunning! The shiny black compact contains a shimmery pressed peachy-pink powder, w/ a silver powder in the form of interlocking C's at the center. I have only used it 3x but the silver powder is definitely more than a spray, because it is still very much intact. The price tag pinched a little ($65 at NM), but I have found multiple uses for it, so if I ever run out I would repurchase. Anyway, on to the fun stuff! If applied lightly it can be worn all over to give your skin a beautiful glow (not shiny or OTT shimmer), if applied more heavily to the cheeks it works as a very natural blush (great for days when you want to focus on lips or eyes), and works quite well as a highlighter too particularly if you focus your brush on the part w/ the silver powder. I have and love my Poudre Douces and will continue to use them, but this is a nice little luxury to mix up your daily routine and for a little more glow than the PD's give, maybe for date night? I definitely recommend :)

continued >>