July 25, 2014 | 1818 users online

Concealers - Chanel - LIFT LUMIÈRE CONCEALER Smoothing and Rejuvenating Eye Contour Concealer

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2013 2:09:00 AM More reviews by funnyblossom

An absolute waste of money! The product doesn´t last at all, and the pump dispenses too much every time.. This does not stand up to Chanel standards.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/22/2013 9:29:00 AM More reviews by AshleyRivers

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've honestly bought better concealers for $5. It's just an average concealer that you can pick up anywhere for a fraction of the price. The packaging is lovely, though.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2012 5:59:00 AM More reviews by cleopatra44

I really like this concealer and also the packaging. i have dark circles under my eyes and this makes me more 'awake'. I get compliments when I wear this, people say I look really well and ask did i get my hair done or something. I use this on my eye lids as well as it is a great base for eyeshadow. My only quibble would be that too much comes out in one pump, so don't press too hard as you will be wasting product. I have tried Dior, YSL, Bobbi Brown, Laura Mercier, Rimmel, Vichy, La Roche Posay (the list is endless) and this is definitely my favorite.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2011 1:38:00 PM More reviews by chanel277

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of the worst concealers Ive ever used.This one to me looks more like a highlighter than a concealer. Has a creamy texture and leaves a very shiny satiny finish. offers very sheer coverage and its not that buildable. As I said leaves a very satiny finish that never fully sets stays kinda liquidy all day. Creases like crazy under my eyes and the use of powder isn't really helpful with this concealer because has that satiny greasy texture that absorbs powder and becomes a muddy mixture .... I cant really use it anywhere else except my eye area since this offers minimum coverage and has even less staying power . As for the lifting and rejuvenating properties that this concealer promises.... its just a joke. Creases so much that it can easily be used for special effects if you want to look OLDER . comes in a plastic bottle with a pump that never allows you to dispense the right amount of product

rated 2 of 5 on 2/21/2011 1:59:00 AM More reviews by chikorita23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product doesn't live up for what it claimed to be. I don't know how Chanel name it "LIFE LUMIERE"?? It doesn't go smooth on my under eye area, and it definitely settle into my fine lines, making it more visible. This concealer also have "poor staying power" compare with other department store concealer I've tried so far.

The color selection is another issue.... there isn't enough shade. I got the whitest shade but it is too yellowish and look awkward on my face. I love the packaging, it look very high-end... well, don't ALL Chanel packaging look high-end? This is probably the only reason why I bought this "anti-aging concealer" even though I had few lousy experiences with Chanel products before.

Currently I'm using this concealer with Lancome's Effacernes Waterproof concealer. I mix them together for my under-eye area and face blemish area. I could just use Lancome alone but I didn't wanna waste my money on Lift Lumiere... so this is the only solution I can came up with.

Overall I'd say Chanel talk a lot, having chic high end brand image, but their products just never really work on me! For an extremely expensive eye-concealer I'd expect a lot more. Will not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/31/2010 6:46:00 PM More reviews by anamatovska

This (funnily enough) would be great as a luminous foundation that doesn't settle into pores (light coverage) rather than a concealer.

I have light-moderate dark circles. Doesn't cover anything. Has illuminating particles but doesn't do much as it doesn't cover shadows. So it is essentially illuminating dark circles. Whilst it doesn't settle into pores, it settles into lines under the eye. Chanel definitely missed on this one. Please take it out in the daylight to see this concealer on your face, not in the lit up makeup counters.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 9/24/2010 5:56:00 AM More reviews by stephanie69

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i would DEFINITELY reccommend this ONLY for those who don't have extreme dark circles, I'm talking about ones that look like this: http://www.google.com.au/imgres?imgurl=http://www.bloggersbase.com/images/uploaded/original/efd73e89718bf405568f6649a77df57c90e2e7cc.jpeg&imgrefurl=http://www.bloggersbase.com/sports-and-fitness/beautiful-eyes-beautiful-world/&usg=__UGMGgvOcEivANGYiXQWgzQHWTZ4=&h=335&w=493&sz=82&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=weBiXcYYIJtEPM:&tbnh=141&tbnw=179&prev=/images%3Fq%3Ddark%2Bcircles%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26biw%3D1280%26bih%3D709%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=325&vpy=85&dur=360&hovh=185&hovw=272&tx=86&ty=120&ei=j3WcTMKpMMXIcbrJhNYJ&oei=j3WcTMKpMMXIcbrJhNYJ&esq=1&page=1&ndsp=29&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:0

Don't go there, it won't do anything to conceal the darkness.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2010 6:14:00 PM More reviews by CocoG10

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

This concealer is everything I want from an undereye concealer, and more! Everything else I have ever used beneath my eyes has looked cakey and exacerbated any fine lines, which just ages me.

The colour is perfect (I use 01) - it blends seamlessly and gives good, natural coverage. If I've had a particularly rough night I can layer it up if need be and it never looks cakey and crappy.

I love the fact that it works to reduce puffiness under the eyes - as a mum of two young children sleepless nights are the norm so this stuff helps to make me look and feel more human. I definitely recommend it.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2010 11:17:00 PM More reviews by HotttestBlde

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

For anyone who has dry skin or wrinkles around the eyes, this is the concealer for you! It is awesome! I have so many concealers from all the major brands - Lancome, Chanel, YSL, ect....and this is the only one that covers and does not make the skin in the area look wrinkled and dry. It is pricey; however, it is effective and a very little bit goes a very long way. I use Laura Mercer primers - mineral, hydrating, and regular - under the concealer for flawless all day staying power! I will definitely repurchase and recommend this concealer!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2009 5:02:00 PM More reviews by JewelofPA

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love, Love, LOVE this concealer. I have very dry skin, even in my undereye area, and this is the best concealer I have ever used! It lays on top of the skin, does not settle into lines and brings about a really nice glow. It does not cover really dark circles, but this with just a tiny bit of YSL Touche Eclat is perfection. As for this product lasting forever, don't be fooled, it definitely runs out and the pump dispenses too much product - that and the price is the only downfall. I'm on my third bottle and as long as they make it, I'll buy it.