November 28, 2014 | 2014 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - cream shadow

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2011 10:13:00 AM More reviews by AudgePodgeBup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just got these from the Urban Decay sale that is going on right now. I got Midnight Rodeo and Weeds for 3 DOLLARS! I was pretty stoked about that. I have only tried Midnight Rodeo, as I just got these yesterday. I am wearing it today and I must say I like it a lot. I only got about 2 hours of sleep last night so to just be able to quickly throw some concealer on and this over my lid and look ok is a great thing. I LOVE the applicator. It makes it easy to use. I just put a small amount on then use my finger to blend. I own MAC's paint pots which of course I love and you actually get MORE in the Urban Decay ones versus the MAC paint pots. I find it amusing that people complain about the steep price when $17 is as much as the MAC paint pots. I can see this lasting quite a while too because you don't need much! I am glad I picked this little guy up. I'm excited to play around with it.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/27/2011 4:57:00 PM More reviews by peppermintpolish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I have Asphalt and Whipped, and I love them both. The tube is small for $17, though.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2011 1:24:00 AM More reviews by ChicaDelSol

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

There was a sale on the website for these shadows, $3 each and at that price plus the reviews I had to buy some. I got moonshine, asphalt, whipped, rehab, and delinquent. They are great shadows, very pigmented and they dry quickly on the eye and feel light as air on but I don't think they're worth 17 bucks. I wouldn't repurchase unless they went on sale again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2010 10:59:00 PM More reviews by BeTheChange

I love, love, love this. I only got it Whipped to try it out. A-MAZ-ING! It's so pretty. I use it as a base and it keeps my eyeshadow from creasing ALL DAY. At $17 it's more than I like to pay for and item like this, but I will for sure be buying more colors. The packaging is fine. Thanks to Leesha (Xsparkage) for recommending :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2010 2:52:00 PM More reviews by DarkGlamour17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought Midnight Rodeo. This is a great cream shadow! I wore it the other day and I didn't have to use a powder shadow to set it. It dried after 3 or so minutes and didn't budge the whole day!
I swatched Radium, Delinquent, Whipped, and Suburbia while I was at Sephora. If I was to buy another one I'd get Delinquent it was such a pretty subdued purple. :) The only bad thing about this is it doesn't come in a lot of different colors. But otherwise it's great :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2009 2:05:00 PM More reviews by meganmomoney

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have Midnight Rodeo, Rehab, Sphynx, Mushroom, Weeds and Delinquent. I love Urban decay cream shadows because they are so easy to apply on the go so they are perfect for women in a rush, like me. All the colors are gorgeous and they last and day and night without creasing or fading. They are super easy to apply, just dab some on your lid with the sponge-tip applicator and blend it in with finger - no brushes required! The good thing about the cream shadows with glitter is that the glitter stays on your eyelid, unlike the glitter in the powder eyeshadows. You can also use them as bases to make your eyeshadows show up brighter and true to color.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2009 1:36:00 PM More reviews by ashleydutta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have this in Midnight Rodeo (NOT cowboy) but I can't find listing for that...
I really like this, and am considerig buying more colors. The Midnight Rodeo is kind of a sparkly taupe color -- there is less pink in it than I thought, but I still like it a lot. It does have glitter so if you don't like that, you'll want to check out something else. It stays all day and doesn't crease at all - even though I don't use primer! It's very pretty to use with pink eyeshadow over it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2009 6:59:00 PM More reviews by xoxo_pink24

I bought the "Midnight Rodeo" shade in this, which looks like a mauve-y color in the tube but once applied, it's a nude shade with a lot of silver glitter. The glitter isn't too chunky or thick, and it doesn't flake off. In fact, this is the longest-lasting eye product I think I've ever used. It wears all day, even when I put it in the tiny inner corners of my eyes. Once it's on, it STAYS PUT. I am definitely going to go back to Ulta and grab a couple more shades!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2009 11:13:00 AM More reviews by Gail2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Whatever your eye color little is more flattering than a slight shimmer of silver accent, especially for evening wear. Urban Decay's Cream Shadow is the ultimate, a cream that is easily and accurately applied with the built in sponge tip and dries in a jif. Once dry it's lighter than air.
Perhaps best of all is its gel-based formula that prevents the cream from settling into any creases or lines.
At times I've worn a slight wash of the Cream Shadow in "Moonlight" over a favorite taupe or plum shade which adds a bit of luminosity. Worn alone this shadow gives eyes an added twinkle.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2009 9:50:00 AM More reviews by Giddylondon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I cannot believe these new shadows havent gotten reviewed yet..ok Love them I bought asphalt (black w/ silver sparkles) and Moonshine (icy white w/silver sparkles)..First off not a fan of cream shadows but these rock. The moonshine is working as my eye prime perfect to use with other shades on top...thinking of going back for Grass today...Im thinking st patricks day look:) U need to work fast with these..they dry fast