November 23, 2014 | 1086 users online

Toners - BeneFit Cosmetics - Alpha Smooth

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2004 12:34:00 AM More reviews by marykimlee1

I love this toner. However, the last time I checked they had discontinued it so I had stocked up (I'm going through my last bottle). It tones my skin without drying it, plus, the alpha hydroxy aids in light exofoliation. :( so sad that it's gone.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2003 9:33:00 PM More reviews by sonnie_art

At first this helped my skintone but after repeated use it did nothing for my skintone.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/9/2003 12:51:00 AM More reviews by Sablois

Ick! This left me feeling VERY greasy, and I didn't feel like it was doing a good job. This toner is SUPPOSED to be infused with ginseng, and AHAs that exfoliate while you tone. It feels gross. No thanks :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2003 12:03:00 PM More reviews by mtvsux

Hey Now, this is one nice toner. Benefit really has some neat tricks up it's sleave. And this is definitely one of those secrets. A nice, easy going, soft feeling toner w/ a light ginger scent. Small packaging. Feels nice going on, feels nice afterwards, no breakouts of course. Leaves skin feeling clean. Also contains 5% aha. What more could you want. I got this on ebay for $6. : )

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2001 11:24:00 AM More reviews by GeorgiaM

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

$20-something seems steep for toner, but this stuff is great! It smells wonderful, leaves my skin smoooooth but not tight--somehow exfoliates without drying. It's the best!!