October 25, 2014 | 1664 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Super Lustrous Lipstick - Raspberry Freeze

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2014 2:25:00 PM More reviews by HelenaS

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great lipstick. I've purchased this a couple of times, and it always looks great. I have dark brown hair and blue eyes. It's very Snow White on me without looking dark or dramatic. As the other posts mentioned, it's a nice berry shade with deep pink undertones and subtle shimmer. It wears well and leaves a nice stain. I don't find it to be drying. I dislike the packaging. It isn't that classy and I had the same problem with the cap coming loose.

I wore this to work today and a colleague told me that it looked amazing on me. And one of my students (little kid) kept telling me I looked pretty. I think it is very flattering on me.

I have Clinique's Raspberry rush lipstick which is similar, but I like this one better. It is more flattering on me.

I had a similar effect with MAC New York Apple and while I love it, I think I like the Revlon a little more. It's got a bit more of a pink kick to it under the raspberry red that really makes my eyes pop. Will definitely buy again.

Editing to add that this is apparently discontinued! Figures! Hoping to find one somewhere to tide me over until I find a replacement. :(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2011 11:58:00 AM More reviews by dddoxie

This is such a beautiful bright berry pink color with pink shimmer. The shimmer isn't that noticeable on the lips though. It also applies a bit on the sheer side so it is easily buildable or can be worn sheer if that's your thing.

I love that it fades evenly (I don't wear a l/l with this) and also leaves behind an ever-so-slight tint to my lips.

I hate the packaging on this particular tube because the cap is loose and constantly falls off. That's not the norm for Revlon lippies though, so I think I just got a bad one.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2011 1:08:00 PM More reviews by deliberateangel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love this color. It's a pretty raspberry, but its not all dark and intense. Like a true fruit raspberry color. I have medium brown hair with red highlights and light, olive skin.
I get many compliments when I wear this color. It is as pretty as any Clinique or MAC shade.
It gets minus one lippie for being drying and my only other complaint is that the tube cracks easily. Other wise, it's awesome.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2009 8:00:00 PM More reviews by groovinchic

I was really surprised - I'm a bit of a lipstick snob and not typically a fan of drugstore lip products. I've been branching out a bit more and was very intrigued by Revlon's two raspberry colors, this being one of them.

Raspberry Freeze is a lovely pink color that works well with my yellowish undertones. I'm not usually a fan of frost at all - I usually avoid it totally - but this doesn't appear frosty on my lips. The texture is nice and it applied easily. Very nice pigmentation.

It last nearly as long as my MAC lipsticks, which really impressed me. My favorite thing about this is that even when it was wearing down, there was still a nice pink color on my lips. I do recommend that you keep your lips moisturized - I think this can be as drying as some of my MAC lipsticks but this isn't a problem if you use a balm first.

I highly recommend this!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2009 11:36:00 PM More reviews by staciarose22

I don't think this shade gets noticed enough, but it is gorgeous on fair and light skin. It is a Pearl finish, but it's not frosty or shimmery. It's luminous and seems a little metallic. The only thing is the texture seems a little like a lip balm and it goes on more sheer than I'd like. Normally Revlon S.L. lipsticks are either waxy or creamy, but the balm feel was different. It's a lot like a Clinique Different lipstick. The shade itself is a pink raspberry.