Miracle 7 Leave-In Hair Mist

4.5

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Cyclomethicone, Fragrance/ Parfum, Panthenol, Silk Amino Acids, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Oil, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Quaternium-80, Ascorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

on 7/8/2015 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I personally am a fan of the scents of all the Miracle 7 products, I know that they can seem a bit strong or flowery/perfumie to others.

The consistency is creamy, like most leave in conditioners. It doesn't really come out as a mist so I recommend spraying into your hand, emulsify it between your hands and then run it through the ends to mid-shaft of your hair.

For me this would work better if my hair wasn't damaged at all.
It's pretty light weight, even for my fine hair. It says that it helps repair damaged, dry hair however I just felt like my hair soaked it right up and stayed feeling pretty normal. It's alright, it doesn't feel like I have anything in my hair but it also doesn't really feel like it does much for me.

Despite it just being alright, I would re-buy it when I run out because I do like to use this if I am going to add wax/creme/clay top my hair because it doesn't interfere with texturizing my hair but still adds some moisture.

on 6/15/2015 2:28:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Holy Grail. Do NOT discontinue this line. I have tons of curly, Angel fine hair that tangles like wet cotton candy after shampooing. I've tried to go -cone free and that doesn't work for me, I need more slip. So this is sulfate free but does contain cones.
The scent, the detangling, the packaging is all top notch. I am so happy I found this, and so is my hair.

I swear this stuff is harvested Unicorn tears.. It is that good! I bought the Silk leave in mist thinking it would be a cheaper alternative to my It's a 100 leave in. It blows it's a 10 out of the water! I've been going gray since I was 17 so I've colored my hair for years and years, and well, years. lol. It's Black and red ombre now so I need all of the deep conditioning treatments I can get. It leaves my hair so silky and smooth and smells absolutely amazing. I can run my fingers through my hair... Before I couldn't do that without hitting knots..

I can't wait to try the rest of the line when I run out of my current shampoo and conditioner.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This really is a great dupe for It's a 10. I've been loyal to It's a 10 for a few years, but decided to try this. It works just about the same, I really can't tell a difference. I have both the regular version (blue bottle) and the blonde (yellow bottle), and I love both. Highly recommend.

on 3/27/2015 10:47:00 PM

I'm so glad the Sally's SA recommended this. I went to find a cheaper leave-in for my daughters because they love to use my It's a 10. I bought 2 large bottles and got one free. This stuff works great in our thick, puffy, wavy hair. I will continue to buy this when my It's a 10 runs out.

on 3/13/2015 9:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This product is comparable to Its a 10, obviously. I have to say that for THIS specific Miracle 7 product found at Sallys for 12.99, I prefer Its a 10 because it includes thermal and UV protectant which Miracle 7 does not. It's still a great product on its own but if you heat style or want that added protection, you may have to purchase something for that separately. It delivers on it's promises and if it can beautify my overly processed hair it can work for you!

BTW: because you're already here and maybe you're curious, I'm going to include the other Miracle 7 products I've used and rate them! 10 being CANT LIVE WITHOUT

Heavenly Healer Deep Conditioner: 7/10
Heavenly Healer Shampoo: 8/10
Color Protect Shampoo: 8/10
Color Protect Conditioner: 7/10
Keratin Shampoo: 5/10 (if you have had a keratin treatment, this may work better for you)
Silk Shampoo: 8/10
Silk Deep Conditioner: 8/10

I've just purchased the 4 min Leave-in for Blondes, the Volumizing Shampoo, and the Color Protect shampoo again. Sally's usually has buy 2 get 1 free and though they're rather pricey (usually 7.99 for small size up to 14.29) they obv are awesome since I've basically owned the whole line.

Honestly, buy the products. They're all sulfate free, color friendly, magical bottles of liquid gold harvested from unicorns. THAT is how awesome.

on 3/13/2015 6:47:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have been using this stuff for years and I love the smell and how soft it makes my hair. It used to only come in a smaller bottle, but now it comes in both, so I have one large one for my room and a smaller one for when I travel. The smell makes me feel happy, fresh, and clean.. I spray it on after the shower and it helps to comb out my long hair. It adds strength and elasticity to my hair and I will buy this as long as it is around.

on 11/8/2014 4:34:00 AM

I use this product at night after I shampoo and condition. Its a great overnight leave-in treatment as it leaves my hair soft, smooth and I have really noticed my ends are healing.
I'm giving my hair a much needed hiatus from highlighting/ straightening.
This product really helps with that.
I don't use it to style though, its a lotion not a mist so its heavy for my hair when I style, leaves it feeling bulky and weighed down hence the option for overnight treatment. It smells gorgeous just like sweet tarts.
$12 at Sally's.

on 10/9/2014 10:51:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

I bought this at the recommendation of the SA at Sallys. She was using it on her hair. One word, awesome! I still use conditioner but my hair (highlighted blown out and straightened bob w/ naturally curly/frizzy/not thick hair) was still lacking something. This added just the right amount of smoothness without sacrificing body. I apply this after towel drying and dry half way then apply the Miracle 7 Heat Protectant and finish drying and styling.

on 6/9/2014 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I've used It's a 10 for a while now and didn't notice any improvement in my bleached hair. Picked this up at Sally's. Its less expensive and works 10x better. My hair is easily detangled and so soft. I can see how it could weigh some people's hair down but not mine. The smell doesn't bother me at all. It you need extreme moisture and something to control frizz this works great!

Top Rated Miracle 7 Products