April 20, 2014 | 1628 users online

Polishes - Sephora - Sephora by OPI in A True Romantic

rated 1 of 5 on 9/10/2013 8:02:00 PM More reviews by blueangelbear

I am using this polish from an OPI mini pack. This is probably one of the streakiest nail polishes not just from that set of 18 mini polishes, but Of. All. Time. I have put on at least 5 layers just to make it opaque and it still looks like rubbish. The color is really nice and it complements my skin tone but I really can't wear this out just because of the finished streaky texture. This polish is not worth my time if I have to put on more than 5 layers just to make it work. DONOTBUY!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2012 1:22:00 AM More reviews by Chocolatedippedstrawberri

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this as part of the Sephora Beauty & The Bride set, so it was a mini. On me, even after three coats, this was very streaky. While it's a beautiful color, it was streaky, dented easily, and seems to be chipping after only 1 day. I will finish the mini, but not buy a full sized.

EDIT: Okay, I updated my review. The more I wear this, the more I love it. It's so classy and feminine and makes my hands and nails look amaaazing! I wore this and multiple people told me I show be a hand model! It lasted for about a week on me. Pretty impressive!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/29/2011 7:50:00 PM More reviews by peachesd

The color is very pretty, a light pink, but the quality as not as great as most of the others in the line. It takes around 3 coats to achieve an acceptable looking nail, but it still was streaky. My nails also chipped and dented easily. I wonder if I got a poor bottle, as I usually don't have a problem with the Sephora OPI line.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2010 8:10:00 PM More reviews by cherrybombVIXEN

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

super cute polish!...Great for every day wear. The color makes your fingernails look perfectly manicured. Its milky pink. 2 coats creates a solid color no streaks!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2009 10:51:00 PM More reviews by suzannaelektra

A girly, flirty light pink. Classic colour that I think would look good on all skin tones. You only need 2 coats to achieve an opaque colour. HG nail polish!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2009 4:28:00 PM More reviews by radarlove

This is such a cute, everyday colour. I love it. It's a cool baby pink. This is dead easy to apply even for a nail polish newbie like myself but you do need 2-3 coats for it to be opaque. Worth it, in my opinion.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2009 12:25:00 PM More reviews by jamie_amber

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this color...very girly and pretty!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/28/2009 11:02:00 PM More reviews by CMonster

A very pretty colour. This requires 2 coats to achieve solid colour on nails. The formula is really smooth but started peeling off on the third day after application. I used a base coat, afterwards and re-applied but still peeled. I think this is mainly because they changed the formula, so I'm not so happy with that. I'll probably test it out a few more times.