October 20, 2014 | 1836 users online

Fragrances - Donna Karan - Be Delicious Fresh Blossom EDP

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2014 10:14:00 AM More reviews by rosbergs3

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love love love apple notes I'm a huge fan of all the Be Delicious scents with the original being my favorite so when a new one is released i go into a hysterical frenzy seeking it out to try it. Be Delicious Fresh Blossom is very different from the other Be Delicious scents. The first three are sillage monsters that can fill up a room with the scent. Be Delicious Fresh Blossom is softer, diminutive, and kind. Its a soft, beautiful floral...beautiful pink roses on a spring day with lily of the valley too. Also, the sprayer broke on my bottle so i had to pry it off and use it as a splash perfume. When i did that i could definitely detect the apple that was in the scent where before when i just sprayed it on the apple was not that noticeable to me. Be Delicious Fresh Blossom is just a wonderful springtime floral scent anyone can love. The bottle is stunning too in a soft pink this time.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2013 7:25:00 PM More reviews by linachu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

It is a great summer fragrance, light, fruity and fresh. I'd describe it as a "bright" perfume, for daytime wear. It's not as sickly sweet as the original. The notes I notice are: apple, grapefruit, apricot rose and jasmine. The longevity isn't great, the scent begins to fade after 3-4 hours wear.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2013 12:06:00 PM More reviews by TumbleGirl7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I really love this fragrance. It smells so fresh, yet a bit floral and fruity, but mostly fresh. Really cute bottle. Great for an everday scent, not too overpowering. Next time you are testing out fragrance, be sure to test this one! The only downfall I have with this is the way its sprayed out. The button can be hard to control how much you want to spray out and if you press it too hard it comes out like a bottle of windex. Other than that I will be repurchasing this :)

rated 2 of 5 on 1/26/2013 7:31:00 PM More reviews by michelleva

Nice and fresh scent but it's a little too fresh and smells like fabreeze! I wore it in class one day and my professor asked who was wearing that strong perfume.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2012 8:26:00 PM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I got 2 samples of this and I thought let me try it out. Usually I am very very particular about fragrances but omgosh I ordered the full size today. It truly is delicious I love how light and clean and fruity,floral,sexy, yet refreshing! My Fiancee is very picky about what I wear but he was like what is that you smell so good! It makes me happy that he actually likes a scent besides Happy lol.

Anyway the scent is just amazing it isn't too sweet and I really like that a lot I'm not into sickly sweet perfume and this is just heavenly. I really recommend this because you will smell so good and not overpowering either. It really is a great day scent or for me an anytime scent except maybe those special nights out then I would go with something more musky. But for the day this stuff is awesome I really love it and thank you Sephora for hooking me up with the samples or I never would have found my new perfume:)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2012 11:40:00 AM More reviews by AutumnBliss

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I actually like this alot. slightly sweet, fruity floral-yet refreshing. This smells like I have sprayed both VS pink and Clinique happy heart. Its like a mix of the two; according to my nose, anyway. I think this is perfect for summer,but I would wear it anytime. And, even though is is simular to the fragrances I mentioned, I like it much better.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2012 10:14:00 PM More reviews by songy67

This perfume reminds me slightly of Issey Miyake L'eau De Issey Florale, but less musky with more freshness to it. Definitely apples and light florals. The lasting power is mediocre so I carry around a decant with me. It's a very simple girly scent that I can spritz on and feel comfortable wearing for practically any occasion. Non-offensive and universally appealing, but also not unique or interesting.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2012 12:56:00 AM More reviews by misslu990

One of the very few that I can stand these days. I have worn it for years & still love the clean yet sweet smell of it. It is fresh and upbeat. It reminds me of just getting out of the shower and smelling fresh. I think it is definitely something to smell and try out. Only problem I have with it is that it is hard to put in your purse w/o the cap coming off and it possibly leaking. I wish they made a roller ball of this.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2012 10:31:00 PM More reviews by megabookfreak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE!

this is a perfume I bought for myself. often times when I go shopping, i like to buy perfumes I know my boyfriend will like. he's into the sultry/ chanel no.5 style of perfumes which I like as well but for some reason I LOVE fruity fragrances.
fresh blossom is my ideal fragrance and I love it because it sits on me so well. Most perfumes only last on me for like 1 hour MAX but this lingers on my skin for a long time. several hours for sure. and its not the kind where I catch the occasional scent. I can smell it all the time!
my girlfriends couldn't stop complimenting this fragrance.
love and will buy again even though its a little pricey!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2012 12:21:00 AM More reviews by nattyngeorge

I'm not a fan of any of the DKNY Be Delicious perfumes, but I love this one! It's a very young fragrance - something I could have seen myself wearing in high school. Or the pretty 23 year old student teacher that all of the boys were crushing over. It has the sweetness of fresh, fruity citrus, fresh flowers and cool waters - a little rose, but not obnoxious rose. It's a good balance between the two. It's not overly citrus or overly floral.